Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2017 11:13 am  #1

Law of attraction changed my life.

Hello guys,
in this post ย I want to share how I created my entire reality and how I used law of attraction in my life:ย 

Law of attraction gave me my perfect BODY without WORKING OUT!! :

Since childhood, I have always been chubby and kind of bulky. Not lean or sweet. ย I always thought it is because my mum is not thin and that I ate too much. When I was 14 I started loosing weight. 20 pounds in 6 weeks. I ate less and less and did low carb, starved myself till I had my dream weight. I had the nice figure but I could not eat much because I gained weight immediately. People then told me I am so sweet, thin and petite. I believed it

Then I did the best thing in my life a year ago. I started eating plant-based. ย I adopted the belief that by eating healthy without meat and milk products I will look HEALTHY and beautiful. I did not focus on being thin or fat I just wanted to be healthy!!ย 
I became more beautiful, I believed that eating fruits and veggies would make me beautiful and that is what happened. I have the same weight as years ago even though I eat WITHOUT ANY restrictions. I love eating healthy but I also eat mc donalds here and there ( I am not completely vegan, but I try my best...) . I eat anything and I DONT GAIN weiGHt.
ย I have such a defined abs even though I do not train it at ALL!!ย 
It is law of attraction and my beliefs. And I am so grateful about it!
Gratefulness is KEY. Every day I thank god for my beautiful body, my defined abs. I really APPRECIATE IT because then you get more of it ย 

I also cured my problems with my low blood pressure. It was so extreme that I passed out so often and it was so annoying. It determined my whole life. I could not stop obsessing over my low blood pressure and how I hate it. So I got more and more of it. I felt weak, and I had always the fear of passing out.
Then I thought that it does not bring me anywhere continuing whining about how bad I feel. I ignored it. I did not focus on it ANYMORE! and half a year later, these problems disappeared into thin air because I stopped focusing on it!

I also attracted getting ill and throwing up. It was 2 years ago. Since I did not throw up in years I was afraid of it. I thought about it all the time "ohmy god. I am afraid I get sick in public! omg. I dont wanna throw up !!!!"ย 
Then a few weeks later, I got sick and we were in Italy and I threw up in public. It was not really that awful but I manifested it.ย 

I attracted A BUNCH of essie nailpolishes. Because I LOVE THEM. They came to me from different people or I bought them myself ย 
Just yesterday, I attracted getting a make-up table. My parents bought me one and I was so happy about it!ย 
It is an expensive one and I attracted it by being grateful for my make up, my urban decay eyeshadow palet ย 
( you always get MORE )
In fact, my parents even decided to buy me a CAR. I am so happy about that ย 

Another great thing I manifested was an extract of lanie steven's book which a member of this forum sent me without me asking here!!! I always thought: it would be so nice reading about lanie's method.
And out of the blue , she sent me some extracts! ย She said, something inside her told her to sent it to me.

I also attracted, a copy of Rhonda Byrne's books "The Magic" and "The secret".ย 

I also attracted my first love. I remember once or twice saying in my mind " Oh it would be so nice being with him" But I did not focus on it too much. But yeah, half a year later we were a coupleย 

I hope, this could inspire you to believe in the law of attraction.
I am still on my journey but I see the power of love and gratitude daily in my life and I am happy to have discovered "the secret"
ย 

She believed she could, so she did.

1/04/2017 3:18 pm  #2

Re: Law of attraction changed my life.

I am so happy for you!ย keep living that wayย 

Board footera