Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2017 2:11 pm  #1

will specific person get through resistance?

Does specific person get through resistance Β and does Β contact? Β Few days ago I saw first physical common sign of RS working,block. Is next thing that will happen him contacting me?

Last edited by Amy (1/02/2017 4:18 pm)

1/04/2017 2:09 pm  #2

Re: will specific person get through resistance?

Yes, he's coming.

The Universe is your playground.

1/05/2017 5:14 pm  #3

Avaelle wrote:

Yes, he's coming.

Thank you <3

Last edited by Amy (1/05/2017 5:14 pm)

1/07/2017 1:28 pm  #4

Stay positive

1/09/2017 8:16 am  #5

Wow. Is blocking a sign from your partner?
Coz my girl blocked me only a couple of days after I discovered LOA.
Is this really a positive sign? 😊

1/10/2017 2:46 am  #6

Lj wrote:

Wow. Is blocking a sign from your partner?
Coz my girl blocked me only a couple of days after I discovered LOA.
Is this really a positive sign? 😊

If you have been visualiseing with intent and feeling, then yes..she is resisting her feelings, but that is just a first faze, you have to be patient and wait her to get through resistance..keep doing what you did :D

Last edited by Amy (1/10/2017 2:46 am)

1/10/2017 9:03 am  #7

Well i had an argument with my partner abt 6 months ago and he said he would never contact me again.I never tried pussy whip then but yes i always used to visualise him in sexual and romantic manner.Actually both of us.He too. Then we met after a month unexpectedly and landed at his home and we did it as we had missed each other like crazy for a month. Since then,we are on and off and do confess that we miss each sexually and emotionlly.I miss him emotionally too but off late for last one month he says he misses me only sexually.Β 

Now it seems there is an another girl in his life for last 3 weeks but he still says he is missing me sexually and does not want to speak to me anymore as he might be cheating on that girl. I heard abt this pussy whip on this forum two days back and downloaded the book.Β 

Can someone advice me if pussy whip can resolve this issue any way? Has some one gone through such situation before? Really need help and suggestions.Β 

He has removed me from linked in for last 6 months.Not connecting back at all. He says he does not want to communicate with me as i stimulate him and spike him with conversation too. He is US and I live in Asia. Need help in understanding how can this be resolved.?Β 

1/10/2017 1:59 pm  #8

Yes it helps with pussy whip book don't do too much of the sexual thing as u want him to even miss u as a lover and not only for sexual stuff !! So imagine him holding hands kissing u going out for fun stuff with u general things which lovers do !! I have gone thru this and have kicked out many girls out of his life quite easily to be very frank !  Just imagine him gettin mad about u and believe it to be true !! It shall soon manifest !! 😊 Good luck

Last edited by i am queen (1/10/2017 2:00 pm)

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

1/11/2017 8:25 am  #9

i am queen wrote:

Yes it helps with pussy whip book don't do too much of the sexual thing as u want him to even miss u as a lover and not only for sexual stuff !! So imagine him holding hands kissing u going out for fun stuff with u general things which lovers do !! I have gone thru this and have kicked out many girls out of his life quite easily to be very frank ! Just imagine him gettin mad about u and believe it to be true !! It shall soon manifest !! 😊 Good luck

That's true.. I'm quite a begginer in this stuff and after a week of RS, girlfriend of my specific person started stalking and following me on social media.. He started talking to her about me or she has found him looking at my profile. They're together for 5 months and she never knew who I was, until know haha

1/11/2017 9:17 am  #10

Blue wrote:

Take it as a positive sign and don't give up!

When you start doing RS Β what you think is impossible begins to happen like a miracle. It is so obvious to you it wouldn't have happened if you weren't doing it. It really is hidden world around you that you never before knew about.

Last edited by Amy (1/11/2017 9:17 am)

Board footera