Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2017 6:10 am  #1

RS, script, visualisation, etc. its needed?

..because I think a lot of people attracted their loves back when they let it go, and they focus only on their life and were happy without their love , right? so its needed doing all techniques?  I have experience that when I imagined and did RS so I attracted a few things with him nevertheless my vibrations was low..but you know that Im not still with him ... .but when I let go him  and all techniques and I will really happy without him and I dont will do RS, etc so he will come back too? or universe without my visualisations dont will know that I want be with specific person, when I dont will imagination him?

1/02/2017 6:27 am  #2

Re: RS, script, visualisation, etc. its needed?

You only let go of fear and doubt. Not your desires. You can still do visualising and RS as long as you're calm and relaxed and feeling positive.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/02/2017 6:34 am  #3

yes I know but when I do RS and visualising so I feel sad and impatient and that Im not with him. so I want stop this techniques and focus only on me

1/02/2017 1:19 pm  #4

I wouldn't do the techniques if they feel bad , only if they feel good to you, and just trust your desire i did the techniques for a while and felt amazing but I naturally started to let go and get on with life without thinking about my ex , I actually started focusing my thoughts at night on other desires I have in life , and out the blue she says I wanted to get back together for ages (I'm positive I actually visualised her saying that too now I think back), where it goes from from here I don't know,  I'm at the point where I'm just going with the flow and I know deep down the universe it guiding me to everything I want , it might not "look" like it right now but it will so I would say relax and don't overthink things πŸ˜€

1/02/2017 2:33 pm  #5

Laura1234 wrote:

yes I know but when I do RS and visualising so I feel sad and impatient and that Im not with him. so I want stop this techniques and focus only on me

When it feels bad, you attract the opposite of what you want.
It isn't needed. You visualise all day anyway unconsciously. It's your selftalk that matters.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/02/2017 4:00 pm  #6

Aren't all these techniques supposed to help us reach the "happy state" about our desire - the point where we feel optimistic and confident in it and so we can relax about it?

This reminds me of one of my favorite success stories. The girl who wrote it did the techniques with great discipline for several months until she let go. Her biggest advice was to make sure you get yourself back first and be happy without them, don't try to control everything.
Β 

1/02/2017 8:11 pm  #7

I seem to connect a lot with OPs fears. I try visualizing but I end up tearing up because it just seems too good to be true. I don't know if I need to heal my personal wounds first, or is it okay to visualize them saying they forgive me or will that only add to feeling more guilty? Should I stop trying to visualize these happy moments if I feel terrible?

1/07/2017 12:22 pm  #8

Sanshi wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

It isn't needed. You visualise all day anyway unconsciously. It's your selftalk that matters.

Β 
So when we want attract all our desires so suffice  we will really honestly happy and in good mood? In book Ask and it is given Abraham says that all that matters is feel good.. but why I sometimes attracted it what I wanted nevertheless I wasnt in good mood and happy all the time?

1/07/2017 1:12 pm  #9

You have to feel as if you already have it

1/07/2017 2:19 pm  #10

Sanshi wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

This is a great common sense answer. And a relief too for those who have trouble with feeling good in order to visualise.

So think of good stuff for your self talk and self image which is what I'm going to do.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera