Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 10:10 am  #1

SUCCESS! WE'RE TOGETHER AFTER 1.5 YEARS APART!!!

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my success story!! I will paste the excerpt (that I lengthtened for you a little bit) from the 'thank you' e-mail I wrote to Veronica

He broke up with me August 2015. It was my fault, I will write later why. I just want you to know that I was completely devastated, desperate to get him back and I felt like absolute piece of crap. You cannot imagine how mad he was, he said he doesn't want to see my face anymore, he threw my things to the bin, blocked me everywhere - complete RAGE!

Almost whole 2016 was a CONSTANT fight with myself. With my thoughts, desires, feelings. I wanted him, then I didn't, I lost hope, regained it and so on and so on.
I was FORCING myself to do scripting, visualisations, to meditate, to do all the things that would help me get him back. But well, I felt it was a chore, I hated it and it made me feel even worse.
I was interested in no guy, all I was thinking about was HIM HIM HIM. That I am so poor and miserable, that only he can make me feel good.
Time went by, and I saw no results. No wonder!!

But later on I started feeling... peace. No anxiety, no stress, nothing bothered me anymore. I knew where I was going, I made up my mind with my desires, took up new hobbies, focused on school, friends, started appreciating little things, smiling to strangers on the street. It came so naturally to me, I didn't force anything. It was a state of LETTING GO. I will repeat: IT CAME NATURALLY, you don't have to do anything particular to achieve this! Ohh, you have no idea how wonderful it is to feel such peace within yourself. Once you start feeling like it, it becomes like an addiction. And everything starts to improve - in my case it was health and better relations with my friends.Β 

In November/December I caught feelings for another guy, he is from my class. I totally shifted focus on him. 100% of my thoughts - only him. I thought 'Well, I know I will be back with my ex anyway, but maybe this guy deserves my attention too, I will see how things work out'.
I daydreamt about him all the time, on my way to school, at school, at home. I finally started ENJOYING daydreaming (visualising). I felt so good, but I also visualized my ex every now and then.Β 

And then...
I got a text message 'Merry Christmas, I hope you're doing well! ❀️'out of the blue when I was sitting by the Christmas Table on December 24th. FROM MY EX BOYFRIEND.
My jaw was on the floor. I replied, we continued the conversation and now we can't stop talking to each other. We spent the New Year's Eve together (in the exact place we met for the first time 3 years ago!).
Although we're friends now I'm sure it will develop into a great relationship.

We have such great contact now, as if nothing had happened, after 1.5 years apart.
(He dumped me because of my lies, manipulation and agression, it was 100% my fault. He hated me so badly I was even afraid of meeting him on the street. I felt as if it was lose-lose situation, that he'll never love me again and I can have a relationship with every guy but him).
We got more mature and we're ready for something more serious than before (Oh I didn't mention I will soon turn 17, he 18, so we're very young, yet we love each other very passionately for 2-3 years).
He quitted smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol. He's clean now. Just as I imagined.Β 
He stopped being friends with the girl I hate. He is passionate about art, this is something he lives for right now. Now I will manifest him not smoking cigarettes and I will be 100% happy

Guys, please do not give up. Everything IS POSSIBLE!!
I hope my story will inspire you, if you have any questions or something is not clear, feel free to message me since I didn't want to mention every single thing here.

Hope you will manifest whatever you want this year, good luck!! <3

1/01/2017 10:28 am  #2

Re: SUCCESS! WE'RE TOGETHER AFTER 1.5 YEARS APART!!!

Congratulations!!! ... So uplifting and hapoy for you!!

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

1/01/2017 10:32 am  #3

I'm happy for you

The Universe is your playground.

1/01/2017 11:19 am  #4

Congratulations honey! You got it! Hope yall continue to build an amazing relationship with him!

1/01/2017 4:00 pm  #5

Congratulations!!!

1/01/2017 4:56 pm  #6

Amazing story, so pleased you shared! Congratulations and enjoy your man! Xx

1/01/2017 5:48 pm  #7

So very happy for you

1/01/2017 7:56 pm  #8

Congratulations 😊😊😊😊 i feel elated when I see success stories here I am NOT GIVING UP TOOπŸ˜ƒ

1/01/2017 9:22 pm  #9

Huge success, just another example that possibilities are endless.

Congrats❀

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/02/2017 1:54 am  #10

your story gave me the hope i needed as i have been going through a very tough time lately...thank you for this and I would love to hear more details about your story and how you found peace!!

Board footera