Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 5:59 am  #1

Bad start in 2017

I really hoped for a call from him as he tried to call me yesterday but all I've got was a standard New Years greeting at 11 am this morning ....
it's sooo disappointing because we're in a good daily contact at least I thought that :/

1/01/2017 6:10 am  #2

Re: Bad start in 2017

Be grateful you got something

1/01/2017 7:09 am  #3

TheChord wrote:

Be grateful you got something

I don't know I can't be grateful for something which makes me feel Iike one of many girls ... we cuddled one day before Christmas and now everything is so cold again :'( Right now its hurting me a lot

1/01/2017 9:49 am  #4

Why decide to think that? I just sent out a dozen Happy New Year messages including the one I sent to my love. Yes, it is short and the same thing I said to everyone else. That doesn't change what I feel about him at all. You're thinking hard into this. But that is your choice

The Universe is your playground.

1/01/2017 12:09 pm  #5

Avaelle wrote:

Why decide to think that? I just sent out a dozen Happy New Year messages including the one I sent to my love. Yes, it is short and the same thing I said to everyone else. That doesn't change what I feel about him at all. You're thinking hard into this. But that is your choice

You're right ... guess I just thought that way because I missed him so much at New Year's Eve ... I visualized us spending this day together for weeks so it was even harder to not have him with me ...

1/01/2017 12:34 pm  #6

There's more to 2017 than getting an ex back...more to life than just waiting on a phone call...getting mad about this is like getting mad that you missed breakfast when you still have lunch and dinner lol

1/01/2017 12:38 pm  #7

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

I really hoped for a call from him as he tried to call me yesterday but all I've got was a standard New Years greeting at 11 am this morning ....
it's sooo disappointing because we're in a good daily contact at least I thought that :/

Soooooo ungrateful!!! I supposed had you not received any communication at all, you'd be equally bitching!!!

Seems like the only "bad" start to 2017 is your attitude and your perspective.

1/01/2017 12:59 pm  #8

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

There's more to 2017 than getting an ex back...more to life than just waiting on a phone call...getting mad about this is like getting mad that you missed breakfast when you still have lunch and dinner lol

Haha yeah I know but in the holiday season it's even harder to be without the special person ^^

1/01/2017 1:00 pm  #9

mave wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Soooooo ungrateful!!! I supposed had you not received any communication at all, you'd be equally bitching!!!

Seems like the only "bad" start to 2017 is your attitude and your perspective.

Ouch that was pretty offensive .. I'm not bad I was just sad and missed him that's it... it's just recognizing that we aren't in the same state like one year ago and that made me sad ... that's it. I'm not the kind of bitchy person ...

1/01/2017 1:37 pm  #10

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Haha yeah I know but in the holiday season it's even harder to be without the special person ^^

And it'll probably get worse around Feb 14th, that's when the sad posts come in fast and furious like Trump's tweets at 3 AM lol, aw yeah gonna get a bag of cheddar potato chips and some pop for that lol

Β 

Board footera