Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2017 6:08 pm  #11

Re: Blind leading the blind?

"Am I crazy to think that this is the blind leading the blind? Give advice when they themselves gave up, moved on, or struggling to stay in tune? I understand that some members who do get their desires leave the forum, but not all do. However, the biggest contributors and people with the most posts are the ones who fluctuate up and down on a daily basis. I swear, I saw people posting a total negative post "I give up, I don't care and it's too much work for someone and I deserve better", and a few minutes later commenting on another post saying "Stay positive, don't give up, this is the kind of thinking that pushes you away from your desire". I am no judge nor an expert, but does anyone else see the problem with that? "

I think that most people come here looking for support. Also to learn. It can be kind of addictive. I thinks it's okay to move inconsistently from one emotion to the other because breakups are hard. Just because they post something negative about their own situation doesn't mean that one can't be positive on someone else's by posting something positive. It's easier to feel different when it's not your situation. Plus that is not even a contradiction. Think of it like this. Many of us post on FB about how we feel shitty about something or you have a friend who does. Then you move down your feed and like your friend's picture or post. It's the same thing here. Hope this puts in a more positive light.Β 

I know I have posted somethng negative and shitty and then in a few minutes, I read something positive and it changes my mood. Humans are allowed to be like that. You cannot consistently have the same emotions all day while going through a breakup and longing for that person. Many people are full of so many different emotions and expressing them. It's okay to fluctuate up and down. Who cares? If you are someone that posts good **** and it makes someone feel better, then I feel like you did something good. Leave it at that.

Don't slam something that is helping some people. I get irritated with it too and most all of us are trying to get an ex back whereas there is not much else we are trying to manifest it seems. The dominant manifest item is "how to get my ex back" with a very few "how can I get my dream job?" and so on. I think that when you make "getting your ex back" the one and only LOA item to attract, you have less success stories on a forum like this. You have to make your whole life LOA and that includes on focusing becoming a better you which most people don't get here. You have to work on consciously changing the way you think and what you want in your life all the way around. Like Β "getting your ex back" is going to solve the issues of why he is your ex. So start there. Why is he your ex? What part of you made this happen? That seems harsh but it at least starts with the truth and being vulnerable. I read here on how someone did get their ex but did not keep them and repeated the same patterns that broke them up the first time. Low self-esteem, jealously, etc. You get the picture. You gott a fix your **** first. Most people don't want to do that and do the hard work. It is hard ******* work but you will have no success if you don't. It's not a diet or an exercise you follow. You litterally have to change the way you think Β and live this way. Doing it everyday and when you fall off, get right back up. This is the discpline of it. I don't think many people take it too seriously. They think once they do LOA stuff for awhile it will all work out. No it's not just for your ex to come back, it's for you to make Β your life better so your ex will want to come back to you.

So anyway, just putting my two cents in before I slam this site that has helped me from time to time when I was feeling down. If you don't want to look at it, take a break like I did and then come back to it. I go to other LOA forums like this one, to keep it mixed up: Β http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/

Last edited by effigy69 (1/03/2017 6:23 pm)

NattyK

1/04/2017 2:09 am  #12

Re: Blind leading the blind?

Very good points you've made there.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera