Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2016 11:48 pm  #1

I am soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

No.....i did not get back my ex...... i know he will come back.....because i have already ordered for it out to the universe long before.....

But i am happy because..... everything is just beyond best...
I am with a man,who is my friend first,he loves me like anything... when he first kissed me yesterday.... i understood his passion,his love for me... he just knows me in this world as if........ he loves me madly....madly...and badly.......
The things ..everything that i wanted from my ex.....he is giving me..without even being asked for.......
I am at the best stage of my life i suppose....😊
I even got an interview call.....after clearing one of the toughest examination..... oh so happy me.....πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I have learnt one thing ....may be "LAW OF ATTRACTION" is a big term for many....many get confused with its "technicalities".. i would say....take it simple guys....... stay as much as happy and positive from within....(don't force it though) and rest will fall in place...... staying postive and firmly believing is LOA......... 😊

12/29/2016 9:23 am  #2

Re: I am soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

Yassssssh :D

The Universe is your playground.

12/29/2016 9:37 am  #3

Congratulations!!!!!

She believed she could, so she did.

12/31/2016 3:21 pm  #4

Thank you....😊😊

1/06/2017 7:24 pm  #5

I am trying to use law of attraction for a relationship to grow into love, we have a wonderful time, but he has been hurt twice in his life, as I have been too.Β  He wont let himself fall in love, he fights it. I have used law of attraction to get back an ex, it worked.Β  I seem to not be able to do much with this guy, he is is cancer and strong willed water sign.

Angel

Board footera