Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2016 4:50 pm  #11

Re: LOA for long distance relationship

sodapopizze@gmail.com wrote:

Hey!! I got good news for ya!'

YES YOU CAN ATTRACT HER BACK!! but that's when you align yourself to the vibration of having and love, not the vibration of lack and sadness. we are all energy, and everything that is energy HAS VIBRATION. love is a frequency in the universe that just has no explanation! Let me quote to you some words from the movie Interstellar. It reads...

"Love isn’t something that we invented. It’s observable. Powerful. It has to mean something. Maybe it means something more, something we can’t yet understand. Maybe it’s some evidence, some artifact of a higher dimension that we can’t consciously perceive. Love is the one thing that we’re capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space."

and that's because love is a frequency that you can feel! so if you fill yourself will love and certainty that God will bring her to you, then it will. Jesus said that, "whatever you want, if you pray in His name, you'll receive", am I not right? seek and you will find. with faith just as small like a grain of mustard seed, you could tell these mountains to move from here to there, and they will move. nothing will be impossible for you!

if Jesus said these words, and you're on the right track brother!!! YOU WILL ATTRACT HER BACK, but you also have to forgive her GENUINELY, and believe in her potential of loving you, and see her as a person with pure intentions. Listen, if you see her as a pure person of good, she will be good. If you see her as someone with mean intentions, and "oh she just wants someone closer!", you won't get her back. Look at her the way God sees her, perfect beautiful creation, and love her for it. Because when we compare someone or something to something else, then we no longer see them for what they really are. And the human being's origin is one of good.

Take care man, and I'm sending you love and light!!

Oh my God first of all i dont know from where & how but God send u to me as a sign to hope .
I was riding bike but stopped due to waiting for a friend then i was checking whatsapp i saw email that someone replied . i opened it i saw " i have good news for ya!!!! YES U CAN ATTRACT HER BACK!!!!!!

at same time my friend came & after reading this i got so higher energy & i turn acceletor & rided fast with full of joyyyy!!
Also today as its 31st so decided to go out with friends to love myself & with feeling of "she loves me"
Really this Reply is my NEW YEAR GIFT BY U BY GOD .
Thanks a lot for giving me power support & wonderful butterflies of her came inside while reading it. Yes i respect her so much & i forgave her & myself too by heart .
about she is with another or alone .....i take it as a illusion as they wrote on forum.
Also u said about Jesus 😇 im hindu but believe in jesus & i pray too.
So much blessed now thank you so much

sodapopizz & sanshi both gave me so much energy.

Happy new year & i will come here be here always to have your support & guidance & will write whatever is happening to me.
By time i will guide others who seek help & will suggest them this to heal them.

Lots of Love to you

Last edited by rpt.sunnymist (12/31/2016 5:29 pm)

Board footera