Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2016 11:58 am  #1

Not Rushing Things...Letting Them Unfold

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone.

I was felt i should post this as kinda of an update and some encouragement to peoplr going through anything difficult in there lives.

I started using loa to work on my relationship with my love. Of course to get our relationship back on track. Even to have a brand new better relationship than we had before. Now we are not back together yet but we are in each other lives. My girl reaches out every few weeks. We talk for hours. Which is a huge step because earlier in the year we would not talk for months! But her reaching out shows improvement in her and shows me not to give up on her or us. Im working on myself in every way. And it makes me happy. I have been applying loa to different areas of my life! Im not really obsessed over the situation anymore. I have my moments where i wish she was here with me but then i just remember that we will be together for the rest of our lives and it brings me peace.

No as much as i want this thing to move faster....i dont rush anything. I let god/universe do it for me. I always thank god everyday for things and i know his timming is perfect. So its like do i rush everything and possibly ruin it....or do i relax, live my life, work on myself, and let god/universe bring us together.....I PREFER GOD/UNIVERSE WORK! lol

I hope everyone keeps there head up and stays positive. Its easier said than done but trust me it will get better. I have seen it before. Stay blessed!

12/24/2016 1:27 pm  #2

Re: Not Rushing Things...Letting Them Unfold

Wonderful.
Β 
merry christmas to you as well

She believed she could, so she did.

12/25/2016 3:23 pm  #3

You are so right!! I am so happy for you. Its slowly manifesting

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

12/25/2016 9:56 pm  #4

Thank you. Yes it is. I just keep remembering to focus and work on myself everyday. Let god and the universe do the behind the scene work! I will be amazed when he brings everything to pass. I am blessed!

Board footera