Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2015 2:55 pm  #21

Re: Try to remember..

You definately have a book in you    I admire you    I am so inspired to shake off my circumstances  and rise above all of it    your words of wisdom  speak to me     Thank you again for sharing all this wisdon

11/11/2015 9:09 pm  #22

I understand completely now

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

11/16/2015 3:43 pm  #23

Bumping this up for all the newbies to read! 😊

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/16/2015 4:03 pm  #24

Excellent idea      Thank you     I have been suggesting it to the newbies    it is one of the best primers I have read

11/16/2015 7:16 pm  #25

hey! thank you so much for this post. seems so great and positive and helps to focus on yourself Β thanks. <3

11/17/2015 12:08 am  #26

Bump

2/25/2016 7:34 am  #27

As requested 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 7:59 am  #28

How could I have missed these beautiful and spot on posts from you, Cherised?
This is very inspiring!
As much as I desire to attract my love back, there has always been a voice inside me telling me it won't happen until I'm the best version of me. Just like I was before we met, fell in love and I started doubting our wonderful relationship. It was so good and full of love, and I chased it away with my thoughts.
Funny thing is, those were the exact words my love told me when our first relationship ended; "you started to believe this was too good to betrue and thought we wouldn't make it.. Now those thoughts have come true."

Thank you Cherised!! πŸ’•πŸ’•

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which Β gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❀️ Β  D. is my soul mate, loves me toΒ pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Β 

2/26/2016 1:47 pm  #29

Reading this post reminded me of a gratitude moment I had recently.

I was doing a gratitude meditation and I decided to dedicate to my guy. For if it wasn't for him I wouldn't had started the journey to becoming a deliberate creator. It really hit home that the best gift of pain and heartbreak he ever gave me was the driving force to invite peace into my mind.

When I was younger every time I wanted something I would say I can't wait for xyz, and my mum would say u can wait, say you are looking forward to xyz. And it's only in the last year that the reasoning for her saying that has made sense. The journey is the event and that's what we have to enjoy.

3/10/2016 5:46 am  #30

hi cherished...ur olf posts keep bumping up and they are a blessing...frankly telling...when a question pokes in my mind..i randomly open up any of ur posts and find that the answer to my question lies in that vrry same post only...i m all thankful to god and u for the most awesome guidance is available to  me..guiding me to janvi...my love....
cherished while you were all thinking to do possibly everything to get your guy back...you discovered self love...even at that moment did you have thoughts abt guy...like when i mgetting him back..or yes..this path is getting me to him...

i ll request you to kindly share with us something that tells us all that while doing all this...how did you get your back to u...what goals..desires were in u mind and how things manifested..

Board footera