Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2015 5:02 am  #1

Try to remember..

Here's what I know..

To everyone who has been trying and trying and falling off the wagon of late, this is for you.

I have learnt so much these past few months. And probably the greatest lesson has been that love is always, always, always the answer. We say that so nonchalantly, and we all agree that love is the way. But how many of us are ACTUALLY leading our lives from a place of love?

When I began my spiritual journey, it was absolutely, categorically to get my guy back. I desperately wanted him back for so many reasons. I couldn't live without him. He was my best friend, and we spent every moment together. How could I go on? How would I ever smile again? I just wouldn't. It was unacceptable for me to fathom life without him, so I decided I would do everything I could to get him back. And succeed I have. As I write this now, we are in the planning stages of our future together. He is madly in love with me.

But in hindsight, it was not even about him. If he left a second time, would my life again revolve around getting him back? No. No, it would not. Because I have stumbled upon something infinitely richer, more beautiful and completely everlasting.. My love FOR ME. My guy presented me with the most incredible gift of my life- he created the circumstances that catapulted me out of my unconscious living. For the first time I am acutely aware that we are deliberate creators. That we have the extraordinary ability to bend time. To alter the course of our lives. To move heaven to earth, and live right there, with magic and wonder at our fingertips. It is ALL there for us. And it took stripping the layers of ME back. And standing alone for some time. And gathering my strength and my wits around me. It has shaped me very quickly into a person I am proud to be. I have never been stronger in my life. I do not rely on anybody. My focus is on point. I don't NEED anybody else. I ADORE the people in my life. And those that have in the past created resistance in me, I now value their role in showing me my weaknesses.

Lots of you are desperate to get your loves back. But it isn't about that at all. It's about getting back to YOURSELF. Finding the love and joy in your heart that is available to you every moment of every day. No matter what. And loving those around you. Unconditionally. Loving them because the greater part of them is PERFECT and WHOLE. And knowing that they love you right back. And letting that be enough. If you can absolutely adore someone, and love every moment of it, for the pure joy it brings you to simply LOVE, they will come running to you so fast your head will spin. If you can reach this heart space, everything that you want will come marching right towards you. And you know what? You'll realise that you never actually needed it. And that the important part was the JOURNEY.

Please, don't miss the journey. There is so much beauty and love around us. It's right here, you need only pick up a tiny piece and hold onto it. And your path will light up in front of you and lead you to more. For those of you who feel lost on your path, please.. I implore you to look around you now. Look at the magnificent universe we live in. Look at the astonishing perfection in nature. Stand barefoot in the grass and just try to feel who you are. Because I promise you, you are SO much more than who you currently believe yourself to be. Feel your power. We are powerful beyond description. And when you come to realise this, your life will truly never be the same.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/10/2015 5:18 am  #2

Re: Try to remember..

Now that's a fantastic post.

Thank you so much .

Keep up your terrific work .
Iv been thinking of an inspiration all post then bang there it is.

You are fantastic my dear

11/10/2015 5:24 am  #3

Allgood wrote:

Thank you so much .

Β 
You are from Kilkenny! I toured Ireland on horseback a few years ago,  and passed through.. Such beauty right there! πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/10/2015 5:29 am  #4

This is great! Thank you!

I also learnt something similar and even told Vee that the breakup was a blessing in disguise. I had lost myself completely and this was the only opportunity for me to find myself again and fall in love with the real me.  😊

Also really happy for you to be at this stage of planning your future together. You totally deserve it πŸ˜€

Last edited by MrsPlaha (11/10/2015 5:30 am)

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/10/2015 6:04 am  #5

Thanks a lot Cherished. It's great help. I needed it...I'm taking break now from the forum and will be right back when I see myself smiling again. thank you everyone.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

11/10/2015 7:31 am  #6

Thanks a lot for your post dear , I do have some kind of realisation .. but your post acted as an eye opener !! I hope it does the same for many others !!
keep sharing , keep motivating always !!

Adu loves Jui a lot , and they are back together forever !!!Β 

11/10/2015 7:40 am  #7

Thank You   Thank you   Thank YOU  !!!!    I found your post "Come Manifesting"    and asked for a sign of what I need to be doing     and there you are   just hours later      giving me the inspiration to  look at my situation in a different way   a way of hope and love    not loss and depression

11/10/2015 8:06 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

Allgood wrote:

Thank you so much .

Β 
You are from Kilkenny! I toured Ireland on horseback a few years ago,  and passed through.. Such beauty right there! πŸ’œ

Wow! Small world!!

11/10/2015 8:49 am  #9

Thank you so much for this post, this is exactly what I am coming to realize myself. That I need to get myself back and really live life and appreciate it. The more you appreciate the more you are given. I want to enjoy the experience as well. I an glad to see someone succeeding, it helps me believe more. Especially when it is someone who is on the same page as me as to what to do to manifest a happy life.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

11/10/2015 10:35 am  #10

This is so true, I notice even though I have my moments of being upset and everything, that I've generally been happy and loving life as of late, it's so exciting.  Plus even though I'm not suppose to make contact. I had a gut feeling too, and our convos have been like  how they were before we dated.       I'm not gonna make contact again unless she does first.   But I feel good things coming, and it honestly starts with how happy we are with ourselves

Board footera