Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2016 1:50 am  #1

Inspiring Quote from The Alchemist

"Everyone, when they are young, knows what their Personal Legend is. At that point in their lives, everything is clear and everything is possible. They are not afraid to dream, and to yearn for everything they would like to see happen to them in their lives. But, as time passes, a mysterious force begins to convince them that it will be impossible for them to their Personal Legend.""It's a force that appears to be negative, but actually shows you how to realize your Personal Legend. It prepares your spirit and your will, because there is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth."~ "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho

---
Someone posted this on Facebook and it really spoke to me. Especially the bold part! Keep the faith, guys!!Β 

12/22/2016 4:12 am  #2

Re: Inspiring Quote from The Alchemist

Nice one, thanks for sharing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/22/2016 8:22 am  #3

I don't get it

12/22/2016 10:11 am  #4

Great quote! Socrates actually said something very similar to this albeit many moons ago, but it just goes to show that LOA is the truth, the best way to live and that anything we truly desire will be ours.Β 
Β 

12/22/2016 6:22 pm  #5

@Sanshi, thank you I was surprised to find it on my Facebook! But then again... why should I have been? The Universe is placing things in front of me to lead me to my desires!

@TheChord, It's pretty much saying that when you have a desire, there's a reason for it, and the Universe is bringing it your way! The Universe is shifting everything around to bring it in the best way possible!

@Alycat1110. thank you so much! You know what's really interesting about that fact? The fact that some philosophers (I can't remember which ones) in ancient Greece, (I learned this in one of my college history classes) believed that each human, as well as everything else in the universe were made up of single individual microscopic particles, which interact with each other to form "things". They also said that everything in the universe was 99.99% empty space (which is also true) - which was proven true in the 1800s.

Isn't that amazing?? How could they know something like that, yeah? They were very smart! I hope that made sense! I am multitasking, finishing a few things up!

12/24/2016 10:42 am  #6

12/24/2016 4:49 pm  #7

I love the Alchemist!! It is one of the best books describing the law of attraction I have ever read. The best quote for me is: "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

12/24/2016 10:56 pm  #8

I don't know what's funnier - the fact that almost everyone raves about this book and I'm just like "meh... not a fan"... Or the fact that the woman I wanted to attract back years ago (who fit everything on my soulmate wish list) bought me this book as a gift lol

Board footera