Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2016 7:00 pm  #1

help me please!

How to cure a disease non-curable with LOA?? for someone else?

Is making taller possible?for someone else?

12/20/2016 7:09 pm  #2

Re: help me please!

You can't cure an incurable disease with LoA. You first have to accept that there aren't any incurable diseases. It's the same thing as always. Don't give any attention to your current reality, because it's a reflection of your past thoughts and focus on being well/being as tall as you want to be.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/20/2016 7:20 pm  #3

I have CML. It's a type of lukemia which is cancer.     It's not curable.  But it's controllable

But.  I don't even feel like I have it lol, in my head, there's nothing wrong with me.  And I feel great

Plus, with diseases and stuff. You see so many "miracles".  Where the person is suddenly cured.   Amazing things happen, you just have to get you(or the person who has it).  In the right mindset.   

Have you ever heard of. Craig Sager?   He died the other day.  He had a more severe cancer than mine.    He fought hard and lived his life happy.    He was one of the most positive people I've seen.  With a terminal disease to boot

He  said "time is simply how you live your life"

12/20/2016 7:51 pm  #4

I have an aunt with throat cancer. It has been at least 20 years now. Although people have begged her to undergo surgery and chemo, she refuses.

Her very firm belief is that people with cancer are fine until they undergo chemo and are cut open.  She functions normally and never mentions the cancer.

The Universe is your playground.

12/20/2016 8:09 pm  #5

DC wrote:

Those who think LOA works for everything manage to find exceptions. Not really sure how or why.

Are you refering to me? If so, then you should read more than the first sentence.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/20/2016 8:11 pm  #6

So just to clarify, if anybody got it the wrong way... As long as you believe something is incurable, that will be your experience. Therefore I said it's impossible to cure an incurable disease.

12/20/2016 8:42 pm  #7

Hey everything thing is possible. Let me tell you about a hospital in china where all the diseases get cured without any treatment. Here the patient is surrounded by 2-3 doctors who actually use the power of mind to get the disease cured. Well after seeing that i realised our desires are way too small compared to that and damn easy to achieve. Actually nothing is difficult for universe. It is only the battle in the mind.
Here is the video of how a cancer (last stage) got cured just in 2 mins 40sec. https://youtu.be/VLPahLakP_Q

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

12/20/2016 9:08 pm  #8

DC wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

DC wrote:

Those who think LOA works for everything manage to find exceptions. Not really sure how or why.

Are you refering to me? If so, then you should read more than the first sentence.

I wasn't referring to you. It's across most of the boards. People ask does LOA work for...  It either works or it doesn't. I think it does. No exceptions.

I agree with this, it either works/have influence on everything or it doesn't for anything, there really can't be any inbetweens or exceptions

12/20/2016 9:18 pm  #9

I have an autoimmune disease. It was never a big deal as a kid, it just seemed to break out in winter and disappear on its own in the spring and summer, so I never really worried about it. But then in my late teens I started noticing that it wasn't going away in the summer and that it was getting worse.

Medicine and diet weren't really working. Hoping that LoA would help, I tried several things like positive thinking, ignore the disease, and Nevillize it by visualizing scenes implying I'm perfectly healthy and feeling that real consistently. I did these things for a long time and it didn't really help, the disease just got worse. I was disheartened because I love Neville's technique, but when I talked about it with friends who were Neville fans, they always told me that I must not be focusing enough or feeling it intensely, which couldn't be further from the truth. Then I realized...what if we don't really know anything? lol

I started looking into Louise Hay, Martin Brofman, and chakras for answers. Funny enough, I learned from their New Age way of thinking that ignoring my disease and pretending it didn't exist was exactly what was making it worse. Basically, my inner self was trying to communicate to me with disease because I was out of touch with my true feelings, masking it under the fake mask of happiness. Being realistic, it does add up - my disease can be triggered by stress, it's psychosomatic. Despite my positive thoughts, ignoring current reality, and constant Nevillizing, my emotional baggage was still there and I read from another LoA coach that 80% of LoA work is dealing with emotional baggage.

While my disease hasn't gone away, it's funny. I've been doing more meditation and self-acceptance exercises instead of popular LoA stuff, and there has been no major flareups even though it seems overdue. No more bleeding, the pain has genuinely calmed down. So that's progress for me, even though I'm not out of the woods yet.

Can you heal someone from a distance? I do think it's possible, if they're open to it. Have you ever felt really good when someone was sending you positive thoughts and praying for you at the same time? I suppose it's like that, although I suspect that person will have to do most of the work to heal themselves.

12/21/2016 12:32 am  #10

DC wrote:

This makes a lot of sense. Simply ignoring reality works at times, but if you are carrying the burden of past beliefs, it's best to shift the energy rather than looking past it.

What I have found is that everyone is unique in what works for them, and not one technique works every single time. It depends where you are with your beliefs, how easily you are able to let go for that topic, where you are in your vibration etc. It's great that you were persistent enough to try different things until you found something that works for you. If one thing worked for everyone every single time, there wouldn't be so many processes and techniques. I do believe persistence is really the key with LOA.

More than persistence, what really helped me was to be open-minded. I was so stubborn about Neville's teachings since the popular mentors loved it, I loved it, and my forum friends loved it. But it just wasn't working this time. There's an old saying that insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I tried some Abe-Hicks stuff and it wasn't working either. And just because something is popular doesn't make it the final authority.  If I wasn't willing to give up my stubbornness and be more open-minded, to challenge what I know and be willing to believe in something else, my symptoms would probably be worse, I wouldn't have gained new knowledge. It's a switch in mindset from "dogma" to "experiment." As for the ignore current reality advice, I've read that one millions of times and it's incredibly popular, but I just never felt right about it. I get that it might be useful for some things. Maybe I'll talk about it more in the skepticism thread but some LoA coaches elsewhere have also taken issue with that advice because they find that dealing with emotional baggage instead of ignoring reality gets better results for their clients.

Board footera