Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2017 6:06 pm  #31

Re: Strange Feelings....Has Anyone Had This?

BellaLupa wrote:

SO WEIRD. I was literally sitting here and thinking about how I should do my PW visualization on him today because I haven't yet today, but it felt like I wasn't REAAAAALLY into it. I definitely do want to manifest our reconciliation and reunion, but I wondered if something was wrong with me!
I'll take this as a sign to take today off from it.

I thought there was something wrong with me too when I started feeling like that but after posting on here I realised it was the opposite which boosted me more.Β  Since i've been having these feelings i've had so much happen not necessarily with my ex but other stuff which i've posted on here.

Definitely take it as a positive that you don't feel the need to do it today
Β 

1/20/2017 7:11 pm  #32

**Latest Update**

I've had quite a few guys from my loves Country facebook friend requesting me and even a message from one on twitter!Β  I've ignored most of them but accepted a few.Β  After visualising for the past week my love sending me a message and picture wishing me a happy birthday (which was on Thursday), he didn't send one which hurt at the time but after speaking to Bella and Avaella I regained myself and i'm good now.Β  Anyways I did get my wish of a message and a picture, not from my love but from one of the other guys from his Country.....nice one universe haha!

My old ex (the one from 12 years ago) is still emailing me a lot and he's now wanting to meet up over a coffee to catch up!Β  Not sure whether to or not, there's no feelings there for me and I very much doubt for him, he's happily married as far as I know.

Something is definitely working......just need to keep my vibe up and concentrate on ME

1/21/2017 5:44 am  #33

Blue wrote:

daisychain wrote:

**Latest Update**

I've had quite a few guys from my loves Country facebook friend requesting me and even a message from one on twitter!Β  I've ignored most of them but accepted a few.Β  After visualising for the past week my love sending me a message and picture wishing me a happy birthday (which was on Thursday), he didn't send one which hurt at the time but after speaking to Bella and Avaella I regained myself and i'm good now.Β  Anyways I did get my wish of a message and a picture, not from my love but from one of the other guys from his Country.....nice one universe haha!

My old ex (the one from 12 years ago) is still emailing me a lot and he's now wanting to meet up over a coffee to catch up!Β  Not sure whether to or not, there's no feelings there for me and I very much doubt for him, he's happily married as far as I know.

Something is definitely working......just need to keep my vibe up and concentrate on ME

Hi sweetie. You are definitely on the right track. Many people have said that their old exes and others begin to show up when your vibration gets high. Even though you did not get a message, rest assured that he is 10000% thinking about you.

He will be back when he gets over his stubbornness. You got this!

Thanks Blue.Β  I definitely feel i'm getting there, feeling so much better in myself this past month.Β  I have the odd down days which were worse than usual and full of angry thoughts.Β  The past has to be left where it is, it's done and can't be changed and all it's doing by reliving it is bringing me down.Β  Overall I feel i'm getting myself back which feels so good.Β  I've decided to curb back doing as much PW etc on him which is helping me detach a bit more and concentrate on the important person in this.....ME!

He's definitely thinking about me, how can he not.....I'm an amazing, fantastic, beautiful, loving girl and he will be back

1/22/2017 12:20 pm  #34

OMG this is getting bizarre now!

Had another message from another guy who I have been facebook friends with for a year or two, we've interacted a little over the years but he's just messaged me wanting to say hi as we've never had the chance to talk properly etc.Β  What a sweet thing to do.

My vibes are high and obviously being felt by some people....my love MUST be feeling them! How can he not!

Update today: I've also just noticed that my love's boss has just unfriended me on facebook but then followed me, but i'm still unfriended! This guy tried to get me to go with him before anything happened with my love but he was really nice and friendly when I went back the second time to see my love.Β  Could his unfriending me be something to do with my high vibration do you think?

Β 

Last edited by daisychain (1/23/2017 6:12 pm)

Board footera