Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2016 11:41 am  #21

Re: Strange Feelings....Has Anyone Had This?

AHH don't give up! ย it is the universe testing you! Don't give in!!!ย 

Remember when you have been feeling so neutral and feel like your manifestation is on the verge of manifestation the universe will always test you just to make sure you are ready to receive!ย 

12/28/2016 12:05 pm  #22

daisychain wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Thanks Avaelle, he most certainly did! I've also had an old male friend contact me a lot this week with just random things, I didn't think much of it until earlier.....Go me lol
ย 

I remember thinking why doesn't my love come then. It was because I was too focused on him.

I've had those thoughts too......should I lay off a bit then and put my mind to other things?
ย 

In a sense of not paying attention to if you've heard from him or not.

The Universe is your playground.

12/28/2016 12:07 pm  #23

daisychain wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

You were too eager. It wasn't natural after those few first messages. It is OK though

Thanks Avaelle, I was thinking I might have come over that way! He always replies to messages but then stops after a few replies, and the pattern goes on the same! So yep me being too eager makes complete sense! I should have stopped after he replied wishing me well or just replied with a thank you and left it.....I know these things but I keep pushing lol.

My subconscious was obviously working last night though with me waking up and being hit smack in the face immediately with.....the picture and the words 'I'm thinking about you too' that was weird but felt so good!

Just don't get frustrated.ย  Even if you do,ย  don't beat yourself up over it. When something is in arm's reach,ย  it's can be tempting to grab at it.ย  Consider doing something to relax.
ย 

12/28/2016 2:03 pm  #24

Alycat1110 wrote:

AHH don't give up! ย it is the universe testing you! Don't give in!!!ย 

Remember when you have been feeling so neutral and feel like your manifestation is on the verge of manifestation the universe will always test you just to make sure you are ready to receive!ย 

This has been going through my head all day Alycat and a few times i've found myself saying.....yes universe I am sure this is what I want a loving committed relationship etc etc!ย  It has helped some as i've read about the universe testing you in this way.ย  I've had quite a lot of things happen over the past few weeks like another ex emailing me and then when I was questioning the other night if my love thought of me and I woke up during that night with the words hitting me in the face 'i'm thinking about you too'.ย  These things boosted me even more in the knowing and believing he was on his way.

I'm just so tired today of my emotions.....I won't give up though, I think I need to try and switch off from him for a bit and give myself a shake and focus on something else.ย  Him being thousands of miles away doesn't help as I have no way of judging/seeing how he is being affected by my PW etc........I know he is and I also know I shouldn't be concerning myself with the wondering but hey sometimes it would be nice to see for yourself!

I think I just needed to vent and get it out....sometimes that helps! Thanks
ย 

12/28/2016 2:20 pm  #25

Avaelle wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

You were too eager. It wasn't natural after those few first messages. It is OK though

Thanks Avaelle, I was thinking I might have come over that way! He always replies to messages but then stops after a few replies, and the pattern goes on the same! So yep me being too eager makes complete sense! I should have stopped after he replied wishing me well or just replied with a thank you and left it.....I know these things but I keep pushing lol.

My subconscious was obviously working last night though with me waking up and being hit smack in the face immediately with.....the picture and the words 'I'm thinking about you too' that was weird but felt so good!

Just don't get frustrated.ย  Even if you do,ย  don't beat yourself up over it. When something is in arm's reach,ย  it's can be tempting to grab at it.ย  Consider doing something to relax.
ย 

I guess I am feeling frustrated today as well as everything else, just feels like i've been hit with all these emotions which are really getting to me today, especially after i've been feeling so good these last weeks! It kind of feels like everything is coming together and i'm in arms reach and then bam i'm knocked back a few steps!

I just need to find something like you say to relax myself and take my mind off him.....easier said than done but I definitely need to do this

12/31/2016 6:53 am  #26

For the past few nights i've been finding it hard to visualise him again during PW so last night I thought i'd do BWD, nope still the same, I couldn't see him properly or really feel anything! I'd had a few good ones during the week.ย  Before I went to bed I was thinking how nice it would be to know that he feels something for me and misses me but also thinking how I don't need him to make me happy or need him to wish me a happy new year tonight.ย  I'm the only person who can make me happy!

I eventually went to sleep and had the most intense dream.....I dreamt I was in bed with my head under my pillow doing something on my tablet when I felt arms pull me, it was him! He pulled me on top of him, kissed me and told me he'd been getting these intense feelings and I asked were these good or bad, I can't remember his exact words but something along the lines of some were not so good and some were really good! The dream went on....I won't go into detail but i'm sure you can imagine lol.

I woke up during the dream and somehow managed to get myself back into it....never done that before!ย  I eventually woke up and thought I need to write this down so I don't forget in the morning.ย  I picked up my phone it was 3.11! Wrote down my dream in the notes on my phone and when I finished and saved it, it was 3.22!ย  Never really paid attention to numbers but when I looked them up, what I saw made me smile

Last edited by daisychain (12/31/2016 10:59 pm)

1/02/2017 2:39 pm  #27

**Update

I reached out again and sent him a Happy New Year message, he responded well and stopped again after a few messages, I did too this time....I learnt my lesson, thankfully!

Was browsing through friends posts on the dreaded facebook and it came up that he'd liked someones post, I had a moan to my friend how he'd liked other posts but hadn't liked any of mine for months and months....thought about doing PW on him before I went to bed but thought you know what I really don't want to, I just want to go to bed and sleep!

Woke up this morning and what do you know....he'd liked a post I posted before I went to bed.....first time in I don't know how long he's liked something of mine

1/12/2017 4:49 pm  #28

**Another Manifestation Update**

Had another small manifestation just now.ย  Just before Christmas I had an old ex (the one I mentioned earlier from 12 years ago) get back in touch, which I was very happy about, you know with the whole ex's coming back thing haha! We haven't spoken much since we split and last time was about 2 years ago so to get an email from him before Christmas was totally out of the blue.ย  He wanted to check I was ok and wish me a Happy Christmas and New Year!

We had a really good relationship for the time we were together, he genuinely is one of the good guys.ย  He's married now and I have no feelings for him in that way and even if I did I wouldn't go there.ย  Anyways he's continued emailing me since before Christmas and last time was Friday, I replied on Monday.ย  I was watching a youtube video on manifesting small things to show that it works etc so tonight I was thinking about what small manifestation I could do and I thought right I want him (my old ex) to reply to my email tonight and bang within an hour and a half he did

Now to keep working on my main desire my love....and get that bucket of his filled

Last edited by daisychain (1/12/2017 4:50 pm)

1/12/2017 4:59 pm  #29

Just wonderful.ย  Keep trucking.

1/12/2017 5:53 pm  #30

SO WEIRD. I was literally sitting here and thinking about how I should do my PW visualization on him today because I haven't yet today, but it felt like I wasn't REAAAAALLY into it. I definitely do want to manifest our reconciliation and reunion, but I wondered if something was wrong with me!
I'll take this as a sign to take today off from it.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

Board footera