Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2016 11:03 am  #11

Re: Strange Feelings....Has Anyone Had This?

Here is the best post on the forum which I think describes how you feel down a T. It definitely means great things!Β 

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3490Β 

Β 

12/23/2016 11:22 am  #12

Avaelle wrote:

He felt the signal you're putting out! This is awesome!!!! When that happens to me, I just thank the universe for options.

Thanks Avaelle, he most certainly did! I've also had an old male friend contact me a lot this week with just random things, I didn't think much of it until earlier.....Go me lol
Β 

12/23/2016 11:23 am  #13

Alycat1110 wrote:

Here is the best post on the forum which I think describes how you feel down a T. It definitely means great things!Β 

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3490Β 

Β 

Thanks Alycat....it definitely describes how I feel at the moment to a 'T'.Β  This bit has especially hit me....

PixelPie wrote:

But some of you stop yourself from realizing your manifestation by thinking you've lost feeling when you start to feel normal about your goal. Not realizing that's the sign that you've finally accepted what you want as some thing you have. *please read that last one again*

And by misunderstanding what you are feeling you end up pushing your goal away again by *trying* to ramp the feeling back up thus pushing yourself back into an endless cycle of not having it.

I'm doing the above at the moment....I hadn't been thinking of him as much or looking at his picture etc, sending love and everything else I usually do and was starting to feel like I should be trying harder to carry on doing these things.Β  Thanks again for pointing this out! Wow!

I'm like a kid who's had too many E-numbers at the moment
Β 

12/23/2016 11:41 am  #14

daisychain wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

He felt the signal you're putting out! This is awesome!!!! When that happens to me, I just thank the universe for options.

Thanks Avaelle, he most certainly did! I've also had an old male friend contact me a lot this week with just random things, I didn't think much of it until earlier.....Go me lol
Β 

I remember thinking why doesn't my love come then. It was because I was too focused on him.

The Universe is your playground.

12/23/2016 11:46 am  #15

Avaelle wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Β 

I remember thinking why doesn't my love come then. It was because I was too focused on him.

I've had those thoughts too......should I lay off a bit then and put my mind to other things?
Β 

12/23/2016 1:28 pm  #16

daisychain wrote:

I'm doing the above at the moment....I hadn't been thinking of him as much or looking at his picture etc, sending love and everything else I usually do and was starting to feel like I should be trying harder to carry on doing these things.Β  Thanks again for pointing this out! Wow!

I'm like a kid who's had too many E-numbers at the moment
Β 

Β 
ME TOO! I have having a moment where I am pushing it away but it's all good. I know that everything I want is coming back and let go of the baggage that holds me back!Β 

12/26/2016 7:17 am  #17

**Recent Update

Ok so I done what I shouldn't have.....I messaged him! I had the urge to wish him happy holidays.Β  He'd been offline for a few hours so I thought I would send it then, so I sent a friendly 'happy holidays' message, I'd literally just put my phone down and ping he'd messaged back.Β  I replied a while later and he replied thanking me and wishing me happy holidays.Β  I know I should have left it there.....but no not me I had to reply and then I sent another funny picture message later again! He didn't reply to either.....I know I shouldn't have sent them and left the conversation after he wished me happy holidays......i'm my own worst enemy sometimes lol.Β  Why do they do that....reply straight away and then after a few messages.....bang nothing.Β  He does this all the time! I messaged him a funny picture just over a week ago and he replied with hahahaha and smileys and we had a few hahahaha and smiley messages and then bang he doesn't respond after that!

I'd done a few PW's and sending him love yesterday and last night they were really strong connections.....I felt so good and connected to him.Β  Before I went to bed I said to the universe for a sign that he was thinking about me and I woke up this morning at 3.30 and bang into my head comes a picture with the words on it.....i'm thinking about you too!

I know my PW etc is reaching him....I can feel it.Β  I just don't know what to think....with him replying so quickly then goes to ignoring me! Maybe i'm trying to push it too much.....do I need to give him time to work out his feelings etc? I know you don't think about their current g/f and I don't, she doesn't exist as far as i'm concerned but just putting it in here as another reason he's friendly then pulling back?

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas x

Last edited by daisychain (12/26/2016 7:30 am)

12/26/2016 10:21 am  #18

You were too eager. It wasn't natural after those few first messages. It is OK though

The Universe is your playground.

12/26/2016 10:49 am  #19

Avaelle wrote:

You were too eager. It wasn't natural after those few first messages. It is OK though

Thanks Avaelle, I was thinking I might have come over that way! He always replies to messages but then stops after a few replies, and the pattern goes on the same! So yep me being too eager makes complete sense! I should have stopped after he replied wishing me well or just replied with a thank you and left it.....I know these things but I keep pushing lol.

My subconscious was obviously working last night though with me waking up and being hit smack in the face immediately with.....the picture and the words 'I'm thinking about you too' that was weird but felt so good!

12/28/2016 11:19 am  #20

Feel like I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions since yesterday, mostly negative towards him! I feel so tired and drained today with my emotions positive and negative towards him.

I'm sat at work trying to work through my negative and angry feelings towards him and trying to boost myself up a bit and what comes on the radio.....our song.  I've never heard this on the radio before!

Last edited by daisychain (12/28/2016 11:47 am)

Board footera