Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2016 6:14 am  #1

Strange Feelings....Has Anyone Had This?

Usually I love doing my visualisations etc as I feel so connected to my love and it really boosts my vibration and feelings.Β  Last night about a minute (if that) in to doing my visualisation and trying to send him love I had this strange thought and feeling, can't think how to describe it but it was kind of like.....I had no feelings and just thought I can't be bothered doing this tonight!Β 

I've been feeling really good the past few weeks and still feel really good, kind of like i've detached more.Β  I still love him and my desires etc are still the same but I just have no feelings of sadness or anything really since last night, a bit like I don't care (I still do very much about him) but I feel like i'm empty in a way! Sorry if this makes no sense, i'm not very good at trying to explain things!

Has anyone else experienced these type of feelings?

Last edited by daisychain (12/20/2016 6:26 am)

12/20/2016 1:05 pm  #2

Re: Strange Feelings....Has Anyone Had This?

He's probably about to manifest. LOLΒ  I've never felt that way but to me it sounds like you're so connected yet detached.

The Universe is your playground.

12/20/2016 1:43 pm  #3

Avaelle wrote:

He's probably about to manifest. LOLΒ  I've never felt that way but to me it sounds like you're so connected yet detached.

Thanks Avaelle, it does feel like i've detached more, I usually think about him constantly but have found today i've thought about him some but definitely not as much as usual and not in the same way, which feels strangely good!.

We were NC for about 8 weeks and I messaged him a funny picture last week and he responded with hahaha's and smileys, which he hasn't used for a while, which has probably helped me relax in a way.

I just realised that the night before I done scripting for the first time and at the end of it I had written......I surrender today to the universe.....I completely surrender today to receive my desires and blessings
Β 

Last edited by daisychain (12/20/2016 1:43 pm)

12/20/2016 1:48 pm  #4

I bet he pops up in 1-2 days. I'd be cheesing. :D

12/20/2016 2:02 pm  #5

Avaelle wrote:

I bet he pops up in 1-2 days. I'd be cheesing. :D

Hahaha it'll be that big you'll see it from where you are
Β 

12/20/2016 2:15 pm  #6

I'm smiling now at the thought.Β  So,Β  I believe it. hahaha

12/20/2016 2:18 pm  #7

I experienced this too and was told this is a sign that you've let go and are completely detached because you don't feel the need to visualise as much

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

12/20/2016 3:20 pm  #8

jensherratt wrote:

I experienced this too and was told this is a sign that you've let go and are completely detached because you don't feel the need to visualise as much

Thanks jensherratt, I always loved visualising and looked forward to it, to having the connection with him and seeing him smile and the butterflies I got from it.Β  Last night it just didn't feel right, I had to force myself to finish it and just kept thinking all the way through it hurry up and finish, which was very strange.

So this could be what letting go feels like.....i've just realised I actually feel quite calm inside today
Β 

12/23/2016 3:29 am  #9

**Update

Just opened my emails and I have an email from one of my exes..... We split up about 12 years ago...how bizarre lol. All he says is he wanted to wish me a happy christmas and new year and hoped I was ok!

Still nothing from my love.....he will though 😊

Last edited by daisychain (12/23/2016 5:48 am)

12/23/2016 9:56 am  #10

He felt the signal you're putting out! This is awesome!!!! When that happens to me, I just thank the universe for options.

Board footera