Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/19/2016 12:24 pm  #1

Love!

Hello everyone I am new to LOA ..
Can any one please guide me how to pursue our dreams I really love one guy but he is in far away  from me we live in different countries and I
wanted to marry him ... please help me guide me what should I do I want happy healthy relationship with him but when ever I try to contact him every time he remains busy and I unable to contact him I want to marry him want he loves me as much I love him .. please show me the right path ... please if any one can help me out then please ...

12/19/2016 12:32 pm  #2

Re: Love!

Hello,
visualise you two being happily together in the Β same country. Do not think about the "how" AT ALL. That is the Universe's job to arrange everything.
And feel good ! Love yourself. Put yourself on a pedestal instead of obsessing over that guy. Yes, you love him and it is good to visualise and use remote seduction but you also have to make yourself feel good.
That will attract him and other people,too. You will become attractive instead of needy.
I would also suggest to stop trying to contact him... He will reach out Β 

She believed she could, so she did.

12/19/2016 1:18 pm  #3

Wow !!! Great really it give me a boost ... 
Thank you alot ''' 

12/19/2016 8:54 pm  #4

What things I have to do ? I mean my reading Veronica 'S Book "THE 25 DAY CHALLENGE" Any thing else I can do if ANY one can suggest? I only want he loves me unconditionally we HAVE caste issue & also age difference he is smaller then me 3 years n he stays in newzealand $ me in india .. I dont know how SHOULD I make me ready for marriage all I WANT him to love me the way I love him but when EVER I call HIM he says I will be more busy from now onwards once in a month I had talk with him on CALL  & I want him to call me daily and share his stuff WITH mee I want him to be transparent with me I want to live like other couple I want to enjoy like them please suggest what should I do I wish he comes BACK to india n stay here with me ... please help

12/19/2016 9:46 pm  #5

you can learn about LOA so that it helps to bring you abundance in all areas of your life and make you the best version of yourself.Β 

Like happy said visualize the relationship you want with him. Focus on him calling you, telling you that he loves you and so on.Β 

12/20/2016 7:53 am  #6

Thank you yeah actually can any one can give me detail about loA like how should I start up with the things ? Β Can anyone ??? Please ...!

12/20/2016 10:36 am  #7

Aashvi976 wrote:

Thank you yeah actually can any one can give me detail about loA like how should I start up with the things ? Β Can anyone ??? Please ...!

If you're reading Veronica's book, that is a GREAT start.Β  It gives you the blueprint to become the better version of yourself and to not sit worrying about him all of the time.

The Universe is your playground.

12/20/2016 12:29 pm  #8

Yeah actually right very  good start up thank you alot

12/21/2016 7:17 am  #9

Hello everyone kindly tell if any one had got results FROM the 25 day challenge ? And if yes then in how many days ?

12/21/2016 8:10 am  #10

A few days after I finished the book, he became back active in my life. The book aids into becoming the person you need to be to attract positive things.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera