Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/19/2016 3:04 am  #11

Re: Subliminals for attracting ex

What exactly is this? Am i just suppose to listen?

12/19/2016 7:18 am  #12

Suzy wrote:

What exactly is this? Am i just suppose to listen?

As I understud yes, these messages get into your subconscious and that influences Β his thoughts about you.

12/19/2016 8:08 am  #13

Is it a visualization technique?

12/19/2016 8:31 am  #14

I wouldn't worry a whole lot about "when" I would be unblocked. By focusing on it, it will keep you blocked.Β  I was blocked on social media by someone that ended up sending me an invite, calls and texts.

The Universe is your playground.

12/19/2016 8:51 am  #15

Avaelle...what are you referring to?

12/19/2016 10:54 am  #16

Suzy wrote:

Avaelle...what are you referring to?

Someone posted that people have been blocked after listening to this.Β  They also stated that they themselves have been blocked for weeks

The Universe is your playground.

12/19/2016 12:32 pm  #17

Has anyone on here used subliminals before?

Last edited by Received (12/19/2016 12:43 pm)

12/21/2016 7:22 pm  #18

I'm thinking on giving this a try , I hate to admit but I've been in a hopeless and helpless state . I guess with the holidays and me knowing he's spending it with her I'm down and can't seem to shake it . I admit I've done everything possible I could do wrong . This can't hurt .

12/23/2016 5:23 am  #19

So I tried this for Two days now and last night I had the most amazing vivid dream about us EVER. I dont dream about him a lot anymore (I just had one period a few weeks ago where I dreamt about him several days but that stopped). Then last night, I listened to this audio and this morning I dreamt seeing him. It was so weird.. he was walking on cruches and his face was ... disformed. As if he had been in an accident and lost his eye.. I Walked up to him. He started crying. I Hugged him and whispered that everything is going to be okay. It was the first time in a while that I could hear his voice. I tried to remember the sound but it was so long ago I couldnt.. and now I heard it again. That hug we had felt sooo good. At that moment I realized that I love him unconditionally.. No mather what would happen.. our bond is so strong.. when I woke up my heart was racing. I thanked the universe for this moment and these feelings. I started to doubt if my feelings for him are still real or that I just think so after so long.

So dont know if this is a coincidence or consequence of the recording

12/23/2016 7:11 am  #20

Lovelife wrote:

So I tried this for Two days now and last night I had the most amazing vivid dream about us EVER. I dont dream about him a lot anymore (I just had one period a few weeks ago where I dreamt about him several days but that stopped). Then last night, I listened to this audio and this morning I dreamt seeing him. It was so weird.. he was walking on cruches and his face was ... disformed. As if he had been in an accident and lost his eye.. I Walked up to him. He started crying. I Hugged him and whispered that everything is going to be okay. It was the first time in a while that I could hear his voice. I tried to remember the sound but it was so long ago I couldnt.. and now I heard it again. That hug we had felt sooo good. At that moment I realized that I love him unconditionally.. No mather what would happen.. our bond is so strong.. when I woke up my heart was racing. I thanked the universe for this moment and these feelings. I started to doubt if my feelings for him are still real or that I just think so after so long.

So dont know if this is a coincidence or consequence of the recording

Woow! In comments, lots of people have said that they have had vivid dreams many nights in a row after listening...I personally also started dreaming him, not so vividly, but I dream about him often which I haven't before..

Vivid dreams with so clear senses are very powerful and drag it's content much faster because of too intense feeling of haveing it..it's like HD quality visualisation!
Β 

Last edited by Amy (12/23/2016 7:13 am)

Board footera