Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 6:44 am  #1

Subliminals for attracting ex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKYkPTrJo

there are a lot of succes stories in comments

12/18/2016 7:07 am  #2

Re: Subliminals for attracting ex

I was sceptical at first.
But ever since I listened to one that is called "attract men fast" Β I get facebook requests, text messages and guys start to talk to me and approach me so much more often!Β 

She believed she could, so she did.

12/18/2016 7:27 am  #3

happygirl97 wrote:

I was sceptical at first.
But ever since I listened to one that is called "attract men fast" Β I get facebook requests, text messages and guys start to talk to me and approach me so much more often!Β 

Same here..I was amased how many people have said that their ex magicaly contacted them and wondered how it is possible :D

some people needed 3 days,some 3 or more months but it worked in the end if they were persistant

Last edited by Amy (12/18/2016 7:27 am)

12/18/2016 7:42 am  #4

But some people write in comments that they were blocked their  exes when they listen this subliminal

12/18/2016 8:08 am  #5

Laura1234 wrote:

But some people write in comments that they were blocked their exes when they listen this subliminal

That is common thing, especially in RS..they block you because they have thoughts and feelings about you and are resisting them. That is free will, but as they keep feeling and thinking as you keep doing it, they eventually give in, follow their feelings and think it's destiny.

Let's say you feel sleepy but you can decide not to go sleep, that's your free will, but 3 hours later you will still feel sleepy even more and eventually with your free will decide to go to sleep because it's what you feel

Last edited by Amy (12/18/2016 8:19 am)

12/18/2016 8:19 am  #6

Amy wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

But some people write in comments that they were blocked their exes when they listen this subliminal

That is common thing, especially in RS..they block you because they have thoughts and feelings about you and are resisting them. That is free will, but as they keep feeling and thinking as you keep doing it, they eventually give in, follow their feelings and think it's destiny.Β 

Β 
Ok, so if I am already block ,  because he blocked me when I did RS, so if I will listen this subliminal so he maybe unblocked me?

12/18/2016 8:25 am  #7

Laura1234 wrote:

Amy wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

That is common thing, especially in RS..they block you because they have thoughts and feelings about you and are resisting them. That is free will, but as they keep feeling and thinking as you keep doing it, they eventually give in, follow their feelings and think it's destiny.Β 

Β 
Ok, so if I am already block , because he blocked me when I did RS, so if I will listen this subliminal so he maybe unblocked me?

It is a sign that it is working, just keep doing what you did, these subliminals can only help.. he should unblock you when he get used and accepts new thoughts about you

Last edited by Amy (12/18/2016 8:26 am)

12/18/2016 8:34 am  #8

Amy wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Amy wrote:

Β 
Ok, so if I am already block , because he blocked me when I did RS, so if I will listen this subliminal so he maybe unblocked me?

It is a sign that it is working, just keep doing what you did, these subliminals can only help.. he should unblock you when he get used and accepts new thoughts about you

Β  He blocked me a month ago and still nothing. But I dont give but when I do rs or imagine that Im with him so  than  I want be with him even more and he miss me even more

12/18/2016 12:25 pm  #9

But why they ignore their feelings? Because if they have a strong feelings so they should want be with us and no ignore. why they at first ignore and blocking?

12/18/2016 3:03 pm  #10

Laura1234 wrote:

But why they ignore their feelings? Because if they have a strong feelings so they should want be with us and no ignore. why they at first ignore and blocking?

Because they think you two are not a match or he loves another girl or is in a loveing relationship...so he wants to ignore feelings about you..but if he feels it for a long time these feelings will take over

Board footera