Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 6:43 am  #1

Not a day goes by where I don't manifest something

Whether I want it or I'm testing the universe or just playing the manifestation game, I'm a manifesting pro. I've been trying to prove to the skeptics around me that loa is real and it does work.

Firstly I asked to see a red balloon. I pictured it in my mind with other coloured balloons. Just 2 days later, I was on Facebook and a friend of mine had uploaded a photo of her daughter in a new cafe that has recently opened in our area and in the back was a single red balloon. I didn't get disheartened because it wasn't what I'd expected to see. I was grateful to have seen a balloon. BUT few days later I was watching TV and I saw a bunch of multi coloured balloons including the red balloon I'd asked to see and it was exactly how I pictured it

Next, money. We all want more money. I asked for it. I was thankful to have received it and the next, I was given Β£100 as an early Christmas present thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I asked to a certain name. (My man's first name) literally 20 minutes later or so I saw his first name but not in the way I thought I would, I actually saw his first name on here

I asked to see 22:22 and the same night, I was writing out my gratitude lists and I stopped to just look to see what the time was and it was 22:22. I would like to point out that I did not just sit staring at the clock. I'm a busy girl. Also when I woke up this morning it was 11:11. Yes I had a lie in.

I also asked to see 2 magpies. I saw 2 sperately and I said no, I want to see them together and no word of a lie, about 10 minutes later, I saw 2 magpies together 2 for joy

In the last when playing this manifestation game I asked for a baby. Not one of my own I didn't ask for a pregnancy I just asked to hear a baby. I did hear one later but it was crying unfortunately not laughing. Yesterday I asked to see or hear a baby again and I got that manifestation when I saw the newspaper. There was a cute little baby on the front it was actually Mick Jaggers baby

I know I'm rambling! And this goes on but hopefully this gives you encouragement and I hope you realise that loa does work. I know none of these things were important but it's proof that loa does work.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

12/18/2016 7:40 am  #2

Re: Not a day goes by where I don't manifest something

And it's not just one proof!
Yes, LOA works. Sometimes we are not aware of it and I think that it is the best when something big happens and you realize- O my God, this is LOA! Everything is possible!

Board footera