Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2016 8:01 pm  #1

My ex 'won' me back after 7 years...

Not my own success story, but if he were into loa, it would be his so I'll write it from his perspective. We dated when we were just 16 for 5 months, at the time I was happy for most of it but then things turned really sour very fast. It began when he started hating the group of people I liked to hang out with, because they were from his school and one of them had stolen his previous girlfriend. I wanted to be in this crowd though, but Jake (my ex) was too difficult to deal with. Then my previous ex (who had broken up with me after 3 weeks the year before and who I had gotten fully over at this time) actually came back to me and asked me to my country's version of prom. He asked me as a 'friend' and I wanted to go because I was a lot younger and wanted to just go to this prom but I still wanted to be with Jake. But Jake threw such a fit over it, I ended up declining, but resenting Jake even more for not trusting me. Then I broke up with him. It was a very messy break up, including Jake pleading and begging and crying and texting me non stop-both asking me back and hating me. I was turned off. I went back to my previous ex, the one who asked me to prom, and I just never went back to Jake. 

Moving on, Jake still kept up communication with me through facebook over the years. Every 4-5 months or so I would probably get a message from him just saying 'hi' which I would in turn, just ignore. I could sense he still loved me and wanted another chance. I didn't take notice. I fell in love with someone else for the longest time and Jake was just out of my mind until one day, while being with the guy I was in love with, I had a flashback to a time where I spent with Jake and I began to cry. It was so weird. So weird. Again, Jake's love for me was still apparant but that's not when I took notice of Jake.

Flash forward to this year, I went out for a beer with Jake. I was single, my first love-the guy I came on here to manifest- was away with another girl and cut contact with me. That's when I felt free to kiss Jake, just for fun, so I thought, and I did. Jake in the meantime was also getting over an ex girlfriend. But then after that, Jake just stopped messaging me. I started to message him, and sometimes he would reply, sometimes he wouldn't. I found out this September that Jake took another girlfriend and you know what....I actually tried to get him back. I sent him a message telling him that I had feelings for him still, that there was something still between us, that that kiss had sparks, we had a chance....but Jake never replied. Jake got over me before that kiss, he got over me when he was getting over his ex. Jake still found me attractive, but I felt the vibe of his love was gone. And so yes, Jake has a success story in me. It wasn't until this year that I felt anything for him that was real again, but I think it wasn't until this year that he stopped feeling that strong want to have me back. He was happy to kiss me, but he didn't care as much as I thought. He didn't ask me out on another date. He found someone else...but he had me this year.

So yeah, there you have a little success story where you will find it takes pretty much getting over someone for them to want you back...or 'letting go' and 'detaching' .

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

12/17/2016 11:36 pm  #2

Re: My ex 'won' me back after 7 years...

Love it! Although he has the same name as my man Hahaha! Took me a while to get out of confusion

12/18/2016 7:02 am  #3

You don't have to get over someone to get them back. You only let go of fear and doubt. You don't let go of the desire.

In the past all my crushes and exes have been easy to move on from and I never wanted them back and I've not had any contact with any of them however when my current man left me I was heartbroken and I knew he was the one for me. I tried moving on but never could. This means he's my soulmate we're meant to be together. Otgerwise I would have been able to move on just like I did with the others. We're back together and so much happier than before.

So moving on isn't the answer. Just have faith and all you need to let go of is fear and doubt.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

12/18/2016 7:48 am  #4

jensherratt wrote:

You don't have to get over someone to get them back. You only let go of fear and doubt. You don't let go of the desire.

In the past all my crushes and exes have been easy to move on from and I never wanted them back and I've not had any contact with any of them however when my current man left me I was heartbroken and I knew he was the one for me. I tried moving on but never could. This means he's my soulmate we're meant to be together. Otgerwise I would have been able to move on just like I did with the others. We're back together and so much happier than before.

So moving on isn't the answer. Just have faith and all you need to let go of is fear and doubt.

But how you help loa attract him back when you believe that he is your soulmateand we are meant to be?  When  we have soulmate and we have to be with some person so loa couldnt work When God or universe have choose soulmate for us

12/18/2016 8:10 am  #5

Laura1234 wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

But how you help loa attract him back when you believe that he is your soulmateand we are meant to be? When we have soulmate and we have to be with some person so loa couldnt work When God or universe have choose soulmate for us

Laura, when you read something that doesn't resonate with you, drop it. There are a lot of contradictory opinions around the forum. I for example would tell you that there isn't something like soulmates, because you create your reality. So you have two completely different opinions, black and white. Which one do you choose? Feel for it and take the one that feels good to you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/23/2016 10:02 pm  #6

jensherratt wrote:

Well, when he kissed me this year he wasn't totally 'moved on' or he wouldn't have kissed me haha! But I wasn't this big deal I once was to him, I was just a girl on a night out with him drinking beers...he was happy, sure, but like, it wasn't like he was still as crazy about me which was good! It made me want to kiss him because I didn't feel like I might break his heart into tiny pieces anymore...and I actually enjoyed feeling like we were on the same level, like starting out all over again! I wish it would have gone somewhere....I guess I'm too late...oh well I wish him happiness 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera