Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2016 1:59 pm  #1

Poll: Your creativity is needed

Hey guys,

for a while now, I really REALLY dislike the word "reality", because it sounds so untrue to me. I think that we need a new word that debunks it for what it is. Since English isn't my first language, I'm a little careful with neologisms. But maybe there is one of you who has a great idea for a new name?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/16/2016 2:05 pm  #2

Re: Poll: Your creativity is needed

View or perception?    This is something I can think on more.

The Universe is your playground.

12/16/2016 2:24 pm  #3

I would love to have a complete new word to replace it 1:1, so that people remind themselves every time they use it that it isn't as real as they think.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/16/2016 3:03 pm  #4

I like to think of it as a projection

12/16/2016 4:33 pm  #5

Reality. Reality. Reality. Reality lol

Story. We're basically just writers and actors and directors in a movie telling a story.

12/16/2016 4:33 pm  #6

Perception is the only word that comes to mind for me right now. Since everything in life is a matter of perception anyway, what I see as blue you might see as a totally different colour or shade. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/16/2016 5:44 pm  #7

Stacey you said it! It always depends of observer. Do you know that electrons have two ways of moving through space and that depends if they have observer or not. LOL

12/17/2016 2:10 pm  #8

Virtual reality or game 😀

12/18/2016 2:28 pm  #9

What's about "unreality"??😉😉

Board footera