Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2016 12:56 pm  #11

Re: Good Morning Friends!

Alycat1110 wrote:

It's done I sent it. Response or no response it doesn't actually matter 

If it's meant to be they will respond.  Fingers crossed you get the outcome you wish for

I too sent my love a message today, after 8 weeks of NC.  I sent a jokey picture I thought he'd find funny and he replied with 'hahahaha yess'.  He ignored my previous message 8 weeks ago so what I'm saying is don't give up if you don't get a reply, maybe the timing isn't right or there's other things going on with them.  They will respond when it's the right time, whether that is today or next week or to this message you sent or another

Love and hugs x

12/15/2016 12:59 pm  #12

daisychain wrote:

If it's meant to be they will respond.  Fingers crossed you get the outcome you wish for

I too sent my love a message today, after 8 weeks of NC.  I sent a jokey picture I thought he'd find funny and he replied with 'hahahaha yess'.  He ignored my previous message 8 weeks ago so what I'm saying is don't give up if you don't get a reply, maybe the timing isn't right or there's other things going on with them.  They will respond when it's the right time, whether that is today or next week or to this message you sent or another

Love and hugs x

There isn't anything like meant to be or right timing. It all depends on what you send out.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/15/2016 1:00 pm  #13

Alright, so I just sent a Hi with a smiley emoji and he sent back an wave emoji and then I said, just wanted to say hi you just popped into my head. AND THEN HE CALLED ME! The first thing he said to me was "you didn't call me for my birthday" haha. (I don't know if you guys remember but I was defintiely vibing low that day) It was a light hearted conversation I could tell that he was nervous. He said he didn't know if I wouldve wanted him to get in touch. And I said it was fine. He also said he resented my comment the last time we spoke but that's how I felt so no apologies from my end. He also wasn't apologizing for the fact that he didn't think we are meant to be however, this just doesn't affect me at all because I know the power of LOA and am not discouraged AT ALL. I just told him I've done a lot of personal growth from them.
I agree with Sanshi, as soon as I felt a little fear the conversation turned to the old relationship which I am not looking to relive anytime soon. 
Whatever the Universe would like to manifest for me I am truly grateful. 

Thanks guys for your support 

Last edited by Alycat1110 (12/15/2016 1:04 pm)

12/15/2016 1:27 pm  #14

Inspiration !!! I

12/15/2016 1:47 pm  #15

Alycat1110 wrote:

I did the same for a holiday greeting. If I don't get frustrated by this, it's a job well done for me!

The Universe is your playground.

12/15/2016 1:48 pm  #16

Alycat1110 wrote:

Alright, so I just sent a Hi with a smiley emoji and he sent back an wave emoji and then I said, just wanted to say hi you just popped into my head. AND THEN HE CALLED ME! The first thing he said to me was "you didn't call me for my birthday" haha. (I don't know if you guys remember but I was defintiely vibing low that day) It was a light hearted conversation I could tell that he was nervous. He said he didn't know if I wouldve wanted him to get in touch. And I said it was fine. He also said he resented my comment the last time we spoke but that's how I felt so no apologies from my end. He also wasn't apologizing for the fact that he didn't think we are meant to be however, this just doesn't affect me at all because I know the power of LOA and am not discouraged AT ALL. I just told him I've done a lot of personal growth from them.
I agree with Sanshi, as soon as I felt a little fear the conversation turned to the old relationship which I am not looking to relive anytime soon. 
Whatever the Universe would like to manifest for me I am truly grateful. 

Thanks guys for your support 

OMG this is great news!

12/15/2016 2:27 pm  #17

daisychain wrote:

Love and hugs x

Thanks so much. Trying not to stay attached to the fact WE TALKED like wtf that is crazy. I didn't expect a phone call at all. Happy to see where this goes from here but still not attached to the outcome. 

12/15/2016 2:28 pm  #18

Avaelle wrote:

Alycat1110 wrote:

I did the same for a holiday greeting. If I don't get frustrated by this, it's a job well done for me!

Exactly, there is no attachment to the result of what happens. I mean I'm sure he will love hearing from you because why wouldn't they. 

My Love actually said that it was funny that he just "popped" into my head since we were together for years and I said well is it more for you? He said yes. So never underestimate the power of your inspired actions! 

12/16/2016 12:11 pm  #19

So after feeling completely secure and aligned with my decision to contact and how great our conversation was I feel doubtful today. Not that I reached out but that I'm not attracting the best version of him. So I'm allowing myself to feel the doubt in favour of trying to smother it but I know the universe would not manifest something that I wasn't ready or aligned with. Any tips?

12/16/2016 2:07 pm  #20

It feels better to believe that you are in deed attracting the best version of him. There really isn't any reason to think otherwise.

Board footera