Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2016 8:17 am  #1

Good Morning Friends!

So I woke up this morning with quite an idea on my mind. That was to reach out to my Love. Now I have always wanted him to contact me and that is how I saw him coming back into my life. However, I get emails about getting back in touch with your ex,The last stories I read on this forum were of people reaching out to their ex because they have nothing to lose, I get different synchronicities and not to mention it pops into my mind more than a couple times a day. So obviously I reached out to the Universe and asked for a sign and if I see it then I will know this is my next move. I trust that the Universe will either tell me to move forward or tell me to stand my ground. So my question is I don't have any expectations about this text but to say Hi. I mean it is quite possible that he is unconsciously creating this more than I was consciously creating him reaching out to me first. Am I right?

12/15/2016 9:04 am  #2

Re: Good Morning Friends!

Just feel the way you'd feel if you sent it to any other family or friend.

The Universe is your playground.

12/15/2016 9:38 am  #3

Yea I mean there is a little bit of nerves because I don't know why I am having this idea continuously pop into my head. I guess I'm not sure if it is inspired action or not. I mean I kind of just gave it up to the universe anyways so the outcome doesn't really matter to me. I just never saw myself reaching out.Β 

12/15/2016 10:05 am  #4

I too feel like texting to see if I get a response . In the past sometimes it works , and other times not .
This time it didn't so I decided to allow the universe to manifest the connection . Otherwise I will be hurt again if I'm ignored.
I say feel really good and visualize it happening and its outcome and than do what you feel is best for you .

12/15/2016 11:31 am  #5

I don't know if it is really to get a response. I just have had it pop into my head so many times throughout the day for the past weeks. People have been asking me if I will get in contact with him like I just didn't know if that is what i should do. At the same time, I asked for a sign for the Universe to be like yes do it. I asked to see the number 222. I just grabbed my coworkers book because we have the same taste in novels and I opened it to page 222. I was shocked, I am shocked. So I guess I'm doing this.Β 

12/15/2016 11:35 am  #6

Don't worry too much about it. Ok you may not know if you're in the right place, but if you end up not being ready there is always next time.

The Universe is your playground.

12/15/2016 11:47 am  #7

I think you should do it!... I wish you luck!!

12/15/2016 11:54 am  #8

It's done I sent it. Response or no response it doesn't actually matterΒ 

12/15/2016 12:03 pm  #9

Excellent !!

12/15/2016 12:15 pm  #10

Yay!!!!

Board footera