Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 8:48 am  #21

Re: New start so new scripting :)

Thank you that A loves me, Thank you that A is surrounded in love for me. Thank you for mine and A's amazing romantic relationship that is full of passion and deep unconditional love. Thank you that we trust each other and that we found our way to each other. Thank you that he treats me with respect and love. Thank you so so much for our amazing relationship that fufills us both and satisfies us both 100%.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you universe. xxx

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 10:04 am)

1/31/2017 3:57 pm  #22

I am so very thankful and grateful to be back with B. We are closer than ever. Loving one another, respecting each other and leaving all things in the past we are more in love than I could imagine. Thank you for bringing us back together. Thank you for the open and honest communication that we are having now. Thank you for his loyalty towards me. I am grateful that we live together and are planning out our wedding. I am so very excited!!!! Thank you God/Universe for my most amazing life with B.Β 

2/09/2017 10:54 am  #23

I am so grateful and happy I am now in a new romantic relationship with the man of my dreams. Thank you to the universe for bringing us to each other and helping us find each other. I am so in love with him and he is so in love with me. I am so thankful for how much he respects me and cherishes our relationship and love. He is loyal and faithful and always respectful to me. I am thankful we have fun in our relationship and always laugh together. We get along so well and are deeply in love. I am grateful we are connected emotionally, physically, spiritually and intellectually. I am so thankful that I am now with the love of my life and my best friend. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him and marry him.

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 10:05 am)

3/06/2017 11:18 am  #24

I am so happy and grateful I am now in a romantic relationship with A that brings us so much happiness and 100% Fulfilment. I am thankful he accepts me completely and loves me unconditionally. I am so happy and thankful A is fully committed to me and our future together. We make each other so happy and are deeply and madly in love with each other. Thank you universe for bringing us back together, as we are now happier than ever. I love how A always tells me and shows me how in love he is with me and how much he wants to spend his life with me. xxxxxx

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 10:05 am)

7/19/2017 10:08 am  #25

Universe, thank you so much for bringing this amazing man into my life. I cherish our relationship and appreciate everything he does for me. I am now so thankful and excited that we are moving in together. Thank you that A loves me, thank you that a always thinks of me and makes me his first priority and the most important person in his life. Thank you for making me realise that I deserve love and respect and now I have a man that loves and respects me unconditionally. Thank you that A is deeply in love with me and wants to see me as much as he can. Thank you that A is who he is and how much effort he puts into our relationship. Thank you for everything you have done. I am so so very grateful for being with him. A loves me unconditionally and I love him. Thank you so much. Thank you.Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 10:08 am)

7/20/2017 10:07 am  #26

I am so happy and thankful for my amazing loving relationship with A. I am so grateful for everything he does for me and how happy he makes me. I am happy and thankful that he respects me and loves me for who I am and wants to make me happy all the time. I am so grateful for all the romantic things he does for me and how he makes me feel so loved. I am so thankful that he makes me feel great about myself and that he lets me be my true self. I am so thankful I have this amazing man in my life. I am so grateful that he loves and adores me and that we are so happy together.
I am so thankful for our amazing relationship that brings us both so much happiness and fulfilment. Thank you Universe xxxxx

7/25/2017 7:50 am  #27

I am so happy and grateful for my loving, passionate relationship with A. I cannot believe we are now moving in together. I am so happy and loved and couldn't be more thankful. Thank you that A is surrounded in love for me.He is the love of my life and I cannot wait to spend my life with him. A is amazing and I appreciate everything he does for me and how he makes me feel. I am so thankful for the love and affection he gives me all the time and all the effort he puts in to make me happy. Thank you Universe. Thank you.

8/01/2017 7:44 am  #28

I am so thankful for my loving, faithful relationship with A. I am so thankful for the support and love he always gives me and grateful that our bond is so strong. I appreciate everything he does for me and how he makes me so very happy. I am so grateful that he wants to be with me as much as possible and loves me unconditionally. I am thankful that he is in my life and that we want to spend our lives together. I am so grateful that as time has gone by, his love for me has grown so much and he has slowly opened up and tells me how he feels. He missed me so much when I went on holiday and I am grateful he has told me he is in love with me and wants to grow old with me and start a family. Thank you so much universe. I am so grateful for everything you have done. Thank you.Β 

9/13/2017 6:39 am  #29

It was a beautiful warm evening, the stars were out and the ocean sounded so peaceful. Walking hand in hand with the love of my life I would have never expected what was to come next. The sky was clear and my heart was full of love. AH stopped me and held both my hands firmly. He starred into my eyes and told me how much he loves me and how happy he is in our relationship. I smiled and told him I was very happy too and that I love him. For some reason, he was very on edge and seemed quite nervous, I felt so relaxed I had no idea what was going on. After our walk down the beach he took me to this beautiful place with candles and fair lights surrounding us. It was very romantic. There was no one around and I felt like we were the only two people left on earth. He walked me into the place and stopped me, then he got down on one knee and my heart started to race, I got emotional and wanted to cry with happiness about what was happening. The love of my life was proposing!!! He held my hand and began to tell me how much I filled his life with happiness and laughter. He told me how he admires me and how I inspire him to be a better man every day, and that I bring him so much joy and contentment. Then the words came out..."Meg, will you marry me?" By this time my eyes were already streaming, he opened the small box he had and the most beautiful Oval Diamond ring with small diamonds in the gold band stunned my eyes, it was the perfect ring and it was huge!!! I jumped into his arms and told him yes. We kissed and cuddled and his eyes were watering too. The happiness and love that had filled my heart was almost too much for me to handle. The evening was stunning, the love of my life had just asked me to be his wife and for once in my life I was excited for my future and what was going to happen. He then took me to get some food in a little restaurant and we found another place where we ended up having a few drinks and slow dancing through the evening. I will never forget this night, and I cannot wait to marry the love of my life AH. Thank you universe.Β 

10/12/2017 8:26 am  #30

I am so happy and grateful for my amazing fiance AH. He makes me so happy and I also make him very happy as well. I am so thankful he understand my issues and helps me through them, just as I would him. I am so grateful that the love we have for each other is so strong and nothing can tear us apart. I am so thankful that AH loves me unconditionally and I am grateful that he is fully committed to me and we can't wait to spend our lives together. I am so happy and grateful for my amazing relationship with AH. Thank you universe.Β 

Board footera