Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2017 9:56 am  #11

Re: New start so new scripting :)

I am so grateful for my loving romantic relationship with A, I am so happy and thankful that he realised how much he loves me and wants to commit to me. I am so grateful that we are in a happy, romantic, healthy relationship that brings us so much happiness and 100% fulfilment. Thank you that A loves me, Thank you that A is surrounded in love for me. Thank you for our new amazing romantic relationship together. A treats me with so much respect and love. Thank you that I have this amazing man in my life, we bring each other so much happiness. A and I are drawn to each other and are meant to be together. I am so grateful for him and appreciate him and everything he does for me. xxx

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:49 am)

1/10/2017 7:32 am  #12

I am now so happy and thankful for my amazing relationship with A. He treats me with respect and love, his love for me is always shown. I am so thankful we have met each others parents and that we are moving in together. I couldnt be mroe grateful to have this amazing man in my life who makes me so happy. I love how much effort he makes in speaking to me and making me happy. I adore everything about him and cannot wait to marry him. I am so thankful for the love that A feels for me and how much he does for me.Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:52 am)

1/11/2017 7:39 am  #13

Today was a great day, A turned up at mine in the morning with a big bunch of flowers, he then gave me a big kiss and told me he loved me and that I deserved something beautiful (they were for my birthday). He then said to get dressed as we are going for breakfast, we went to stop the world and had a really lovely breakfast, we then took a stroll down old Leigh. We then went back to mine and chilled out, chatted and fooled around for a few hours before my birthday night out. As he was leaving he told me he is in love with me and is so happy to be with me, I remember feeling so much love and gratitude in my heart. We kissed goodbye and I went to go get ready. My friends turned up later in the afternoon and we had a few drinks to celebrate before heading up to London. I said to A that he could come as I wanted him there, he then turned up with a bottle of champagne and him and my friends were laughing and chatting. I felt so happy and I am so grateful for this amazing day. We headed to London and I had the best night. He came back to mine after and I got to wake up with him on my birthday. I am so grateful for our loving romantic relationship together, it brings us both so much happiness and 100% fulfilment. I couldn't be more thankful and grateful he told me he loved me and couldn't get me off his mind. Thank you universe for all your help! xxx

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:53 am)

1/12/2017 7:46 am  #14

I thought it was going to be a bad day, but it turned out to be such an amazing night.
A had text me and asked what I was doing and if I was free, fortunately I was free.
So I said he could pop over if he wants or we could go for a drink.. So he ended up meeting me at mine and we went for a drink. We went down to Old Leigh and sat in the pub where we had our first date. A started to tell me that he was madly in love with me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He then kissed me. Β We carried on the evening talking about anything and everything and he was all over me. I felt so grateful and still do now. We went back to mine and I said he could stay over. We made love and went to sleep. I am so grateful for my loving relationship with A.
I am so grateful I kept faith and hope in my heart that we would end up together. I am now so happy and grateful because we have been in a happy committed relationship ever since. Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:55 am)

1/13/2017 7:40 am  #15

Sorry guys, I use this as a safe place to script, hope it doesnt annoy anyone haha!

I am so happy and grateful for my loving romantic relationship with A.
I am so happy and grateful that he realised I am the one he wants to be with and wants to commit to me.
I am so happy and grateful that A's feelings for me were too strong that he had to propose to me and make me his wife.

I am so happy and grateful that A is madly in love with me.
I am so happy and grateful that A is surrounded in love for me.
I am so happy and grateful that A Β wants to commit to me.
I am so happy and grateful for my loving romantic relationship with A that brings us both so much happiness and 100% fulfilment.Β 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 10:01 am)

1/16/2017 7:14 am  #16

Today is a great day . It's MLK day and most of my kids aren't coming to daycare today . I have new furniture coming and I have a new child interview . It will be a busy and pleasant day .
I've made my request to the universe to receive his text and let it go .
My furniture has just arrived . I turn on uplifting music as I set things up and the baby sleeps .
As I'm dancing and signing I notice that I have a few messages on my phone . I'm way too busy to stop now , just need to get this done .
Finally done , I sit down to read my messages , which have now gone up to five .
I open them and can hardly believe my eyes .. I take a double take . No my eyes haven't deceived me . He's texted 5 times !!!
Good morning
Hello?
Are you there?
Hello?
Hey !!!
After 2 months I can't believe ... Yes I can because the universe always delivers !!! Thank you !!!!

1/17/2017 10:06 am  #17

I am so grateful for my amazing boyfriend A. He makes me so happy and we have an amazing healthy romantic relationship. We never let anyone come between us because our bond is so strong. I always knew deep down that he loves me and we are happy together and very much in love. I am so happy and grateful all of his friends and family that i get along with. And I am also grateful for the universe for helping bring us together, we are like magnets we cannot escape each other. Thank you that A loves me, thank you that A is surrounded in love for me and thank you for A and I's committed romantic relationship that brings us both so much passion and happiness, fulfilment and joy. We trust each other completely and always communicate well. Thank you universe. I knew I could do this xx

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 10:03 am)

1/17/2017 10:26 am  #18

Low day today . But than I get the "morning " text . My eyes light up and my heart skips a beat . The pure pleasure of the nothingness conversation makes the bad go away . I'm suddenly full of energy and ready to start the day .
I am great full that God and the universe have opened windows to manifest him back into my life . Thank you .

1/18/2017 8:59 am  #19

Thank you for my loving committed relationship with A.

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 10:02 am)

1/28/2017 8:43 am  #20

Im Lucky how me & my girl S together .we love to express our feelings & always kissing each other endlessly.i am so much lucky that God gave me my girl as my life's best gift.we always hangouts & have long loving talks.she always wants hugs from me.she said that i am the king of her life & she wants to marry me & have a wonderful kids.we went to restaurant where except giving order we were sitting starring each other & became statue. even waiter became tired to get an order then me & my girl laughed alot.after eating we went to beach where we enjoyed sunset holding each other's hand tightly.while returning from beach she kissed me long inside car & it was the best kiss ever.
I am thankful to universe how it delievers my desire & made me in deeply love.
Love you SπŸ’
Love you God love you universe.

Board footera