Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2016 10:32 am  #1

New start so new scripting :)

I am so happy and grateful for my new romantic relationship with A I couldn't be happier and nor could he. We make each other laugh so much and always have fun together. I am thankful we have the same friendship group so we always go out and hang together, I am also grateful for the dates he takes me on and how well he treats me. We respect each other so much and I am thankful for everything he does for me. We always take trips together and go on date nights. We have such an amazing connection in every way and I am so grateful he is my boyfriend. I am thankful that he is loyal and faithful to me always and respects me. Thank you universe for my new romantic relationship with A that brings us 100% fulfilment and so much happiness. Β xxx

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:46 am)

12/14/2016 10:37 am  #2

Re: New start so new scripting :)

Awesome sauce

The Universe is your playground.

12/14/2016 10:37 am  #3

Thank you :D xxx

1/04/2017 5:24 am  #4

I am so appreciative and grateful that A wants to be with me and commit to me. I am so happy and grateful now that A has shown me how much he wants to be with me and has told me he is in love with me.Β 
I am so happy and grateful now that A and I are now in a romantic relationship of our dreams that brings us both so much happiness and 100% fulfilment. I am so grateful now that A is committed to me and loves me unconditionally. I am thankful he figured things out and found his way back to me. Thank you universe for bringing us together. We are now happier than ever in a romantic relationship that is honest, loyal, fun and passionate. I am grateful we make each other so happy and satisfy each other 100%. Thank you, thank you, thank you.Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:47 am)

1/04/2017 5:28 am  #5

Keep up the good work

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/04/2017 5:30 am  #6

Thank you so much Β 

1/05/2017 6:58 am  #7

I am so happy and grateful now that A and I are in a happy romantic relationship. Β I am so happy and grateful now that we are really happy together and so in love. We always spend time together and make each other really happy. I am so thankful that A loves me. I am grateful A respects me and loves me. Thank you for the love that A feels for me and thank you for helping him realise I am the one. I am so happy and grateful now that A has committed to me in a romantic relationship.

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:48 am)

1/05/2017 7:49 pm  #8

A is so lucky to have you <3

1/06/2017 7:48 am  #9

Thank you!Β 

1/06/2017 7:50 am  #10

I am so happy and grateful now that A has realised he wants to commit to me because he is in love with me. I am so happy and thankful now that we are in a happy romantic relationship that brings us both so much happiness and fulfilment. I am now happy and grateful for having A in my life as my wonderful boyfriend. I am so thankful for the love that A feels for me. I am grateful now that he wants to commit to me and treat me right. I am so happy and thankful now that A is madly in love with me.
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (7/19/2017 9:48 am)

Board footera