Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2016 3:23 am  #1

New to LoA: My tiny success today!

I stumbled upon Veronica's YouTube channel just this morning ("How to manifest a text message") because I was getting increasingly frustrated with the fact that this guy I just met wasn't contacting me.

For Context: Last week, I was introduced to this guy who is TOTALLY my type but someone I didn't think I was good enough for (e.g. I'm not pretty enough, I'm not in same social circle, etc). I was so nervous to go to the event where I was supposed to meet him because it was intimate and I didn't know anyone. However, I decided to go-- and I feel like I need a 2nd encounter (or an actual date) to know if we click or not.Β 

Thankfully, he added me on Facebook the day after but no message came after that. I feel like it's because I wasted a lot of time being negative last week - faking my feelings and telling people I wasn't that interested because I didn't think he'd be interested in me either. Β So I decided to take action thru the Law of Attraction - which I've been iffy about for quite a while since I never got to manifest successfully (Or at least, I don't think I have).Β 

So this morning, I began my first attempt at manifesting using Veronica's text message video and guess what-- the guy manifested in my office building after FOUR hours! We didn't get to interact because he didn't see me, but I was so amazed that he turned up in my very office building, which is a significant number of blocks away from his own building. Take note - I have never seen this guy in my life until I met him last week, and there he was - in my own turf. A second sighting. I was so amazed and I hope this is a sign from the Universe that it's already working on manifesting that date.Β 

So there! Just wanted to write about this to give hope to others because I couldn't believe he showed up. I wish we got to interact even for just a bit, but I'm happy even with baby steps like this. Thanks Universe! Hope I can give you guys more good news in the coming days/weeks.

12/13/2016 3:30 am  #2

Re: New to LoA: My tiny success today!

That is amasing!!! Β keep going, visualise,feel good..you can have him, process has obviously started

Last edited by Amy (12/13/2016 4:17 am)

12/13/2016 2:19 pm  #3

Yes, he's going to come for that date :-)Β  You are more than enough for him.

The Universe is your playground.

12/14/2016 12:14 am  #4

Thanks for the support y'all!

Another tiny success: I decided to take further action yesterday by expressing interest to those who know him or have friends who are close to him. I asked a friend of a friend to get feedback on what he thought about me after we met and she told me that he'd like to get to know me better Now I'm hoping he acts on it!

Thanks again Universe!

12/14/2016 4:28 am  #5

JustineV wrote:

Now I'm hoping he acts on it!

Which role plays hope in an universe you create?
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/14/2016 5:48 am  #6

When I started manifesting my specific person, first thing that happend..his female friend started following me on insta out of a blue and she doesn't know who I am..something drag her to follow when somehow my Β picture appeared on her Β search page.

Board footera