Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2016 4:33 pm  #1

How I manifested my ex

So when I first started writing on here, I was writing about a specific person who wasn't my ex. My ex and I had broken up in the summer and I was set on letting him go although the pain was intense. I started seeing this other guy who I really liked so I started using LOA to manifest a relationship with him. I havent manifested a serious relationship with him (so far) but I have been learning the process of LOA and how it works.

So, recently, my ex and I started talking again. It made me realize how much I had missed him. I felt like I was full of love because of my manifestations of this other guy. But I started to be aware that I still had strong feelings for my ex. I was really hurt when my ex said he just wanted to be friends. I was pretty much saying I was open to trying again because I had really started to focus on myself and am finally in a place of self love. But he said he was scared and wasn't ready. We didn't talk for weeks. A couple days ago, I wrote myself a letter in my journal of what I'd want my ex to say to me.  It was very loving, very nolstalgic, wrote about how he regretted letting me go, how he missed and loved me, how he's sorry. And then I started to work on detaching. I **** YOU NOT... Today my ex texted me this long paragraph saying everything I said in that letter AND MORE. He said he wanted back and he missed me and he regrets everything, how much he loves me and doesn't want to be just friends.

although my intention wasnt to manifest my ex in the beginning, when I put my mind to it and did the letter visualization and gave it and myself love despite my current reality, IT WORKED. DONT GIVE UP.

12/12/2016 4:38 pm  #2

Re: How I manifested my ex

Thanks for sharing this with us. This is a great example of how things manifest when we aren't stuck to them.

The Universe is your playground.

12/12/2016 4:51 pm  #3

WOW! How great is this!

12/12/2016 5:00 pm  #4

I literally just wrote such a letter after watching Veronica's video on repairing relationships. Did you do anything else with the letter such as read it at night etc?

12/13/2016 12:55 am  #5

Melts my heartΒ Β Happy for you!

12/13/2016 1:33 am  #6

I'm writing a letter tonight..!! Congratz!!

12/13/2016 3:21 am  #7

Congratulations 😊😊😊

12/13/2016 3:26 am  #8

So happy to hear your success story dear. Congrats and thanks for sharing. It really gives motivation to me and I believe to others too. Just one question, did you just write the letter or did you do some additional activity too?

12/14/2016 2:10 pm  #9

GREAT!! i feel so happy for you

12/14/2016 3:23 pm  #10

WonderfulΒ 

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera