Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2016 10:28 am  #1

Little success steps to my end result :)

Hey guys

I guess I'm coming step by step closer to my end result and the relationship with my love .

After going up and down the last few weeks it's getting really well right now. We're back in a good daily contact again (I don't initiate any contact) and he does a lot to make me feel good . After a lot of guys here and in Lanies forum told me that I try to push too much and doubt too much I started to meditate again and stopped try to force him to meet me or write me more and stuff like that. And now since a few days everything changes:

Yesterday after responding shortly to him and no answering to texts like 'yeeees' lol he suddenly text me 'hey little sheep ' 'hey ' 'what you're doing? I just thought about you ' which was really cute to me. Later this day we talked about describing eachother and he told me how cute, funny and caring I am aaaaaand eventhough he said I'm a honest and good friend he told me I'm this person you feel like 'you are arrived' (I don't know if there's this saying in english but it means like you feel like you came home) and in my opinion this says a lot because you only say something about someone you are in love with aren't you? :D He's still very carefully but since I'm not put any pressure on him he comes closer to me day by day . Even if I'm annoyed at him about something stupid he apologizes many times lmao he never did this in the past it really seems I'm sooo important to him again and I love it .

AAAAAAAAND he asked me to go to the movies with him next sunday I'm so excited ^^

Just wanted to update because you're all helping me sooo much especially Sanshi and Avaelle <3 thanks for that and for kicking my ass if I'm going paranoid from time to time ^^

Β Oh and i almost forgot on Friday he even apologized for treating me so badly this year .. it was soo strange we didn't even talk about that topic it came out of nowhere:D

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (12/12/2016 10:36 am)

12/12/2016 11:23 am  #2

Re: Little success steps to my end result :)

Congrats!
that sounds wonderful

She believed she could, so she did.

12/12/2016 11:33 am  #3

It makes me happy to see you in such an upbeat and happy mood.Β  Things will continue to go well for you. Enjoy!

The Universe is your playground.

12/12/2016 11:35 am  #4

Avaelle wrote:

It makes me happy to see you in such an upbeat and happy mood.Β  Things will continue to go well for you. Enjoy!

Thanks so much Avaelle it's so weird I feel like I could hug the world right now xD I'm in such a happy state and I hope I can all tell you soon my big success story with my baby <3

12/12/2016 12:19 pm  #5

Omg! Such stories makes you smile all day long!! I wish you the best... Congratulations 😊😊 loads of love to you two

12/12/2016 12:20 pm  #6

Nice to read that.
Just one annotation: Don't see it as steps along a way. You don't have to get from where you are to a destination. You could be at the destination immediately, if your belief system would allow it. There is no connection from what happened in the past to what happens now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/12/2016 12:25 pm  #7

Sanshi wrote:

Nice to read that.
Just one annotation: Don't see it as steps along a way. You don't have to get from where you are to a destination. You could be at the destination immediately, if your belief system would allow it. There is no connection from what happened in the past to what happens now.

Thanks sanshi! Best girl 😍!

Yeah you're right. Have to stop to think that way. Since I watched a video from rose for a soul I always think about him as my love or boyfriend ☺️

12/12/2016 12:26 pm  #8

Pm94 wrote:

Omg! Such stories makes you smile all day long!! I wish you the best... Congratulations 😊😊 loads of love to you two

Thanks that's sooo cute!! Yeah and it really does ☺️☺️☺️

12/12/2016 2:00 pm  #9

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Nice to read that.

Yeah you're right. Have to stop to think that way. Since I watched a video from rose for a soul I always think about him as my love or boyfriend ☺️

Just feel amazing, enjoy it and don't fret ;-)

The Universe is your playground.

12/12/2016 2:10 pm  #10

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Nice to read that.

It's lovely to hear of another success....keep it up

What was the video you watched?

Board footera