Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2016 1:59 pm  #11

Re: New Veronica Video! How to Heal a Relationship

Laura1234 wrote:

ย 
Thank you so much... so I have imagination that I receiving a text message where will write thank you???

Yea exactly! For me I'm revising a meeting between my love and I in person. I think it can be done with anything.

12/11/2016 2:16 pm  #12

Great video when is the next ex back one coming out

12/11/2016 2:18 pm  #13

Alycat1110 wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

ย 
Thank you so much... so I have imagination that I receiving a text message where will write thank you???

Yea exactly! For me I'm revising a meeting between my love and I in person. I think it can be done with anything.

ย 
but why I have imagine that he will text me"thank you?" I dont understand why "thank you"

12/11/2016 2:49 pm  #14

I am unsure of why you envision him texting you thank you. I think you have to go into more detail. I can only go by the example that I used for myself which was I imagined him apologizing for everything, saying he was going to earn my trust back (but obviously he already has it) and wanting to really commit to us. You know?

12/12/2016 11:30 am  #15

as alwaysย ย  something I was looking forย ย  Wonderful informationย 

12/12/2016 12:32 pm  #16

Just wondering if this is something that can be done multiple times a day or just before going to sleep?

12/12/2016 12:38 pm  #17

Laura1234 wrote:

Alycat1110 wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

ย 

ย 
but why I have imagine that he will text me"thank you?" I dont understand why "thank you"

Don't. Imagine them sending the words you want to say. Thank you may not apply to your situation

The Universe is your playground.

12/16/2016 11:02 pm  #18

Neville says to practice this until you are satisfied like when praying!

12/18/2016 8:56 pm  #19

Hey is anyone trying this method of the video?
if yes, do you guys keep on practicing on the same letter until it happens or you write another letter each week let's say?

12/18/2016 10:31 pm  #20

smilewithmaria wrote:

Hey is anyone trying this method of the video?
if yes, do you guys keep on practicing on the same letter until it happens or you write another letter each week let's say?

I've had success with this technique, I find it easier revising the same letter until it manifests.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

Board footera