Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2016 11:08 am  #1

New Veronica Video! How to Heal a Relationship

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

12/10/2016 11:26 am  #2

Re: New Veronica Video! How to Heal a Relationship

Love, love, love this! Neville is incredible!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/10/2016 12:55 pm  #3

good one

She believed she could, so she did.

12/10/2016 5:26 pm  #4

I love this video. I haven't really read any Neville or practiced any of his techniques. Are we physically writing down a letter that we want to imagine? Also, in the letter are they allowed to express how sorry they are about something and that maybe they miss you?

12/10/2016 6:56 pm  #5

Alycat1110 wrote:

I love this video. I haven't really read any Neville or practiced any of his techniques. Are we physically writing down a letter that we want to imagine? Also, in the letter are they allowed to express how sorry they are about something and that maybe they miss you?

I've had success with both writing it and imagining it. You can do anything Β with it, you can change the past in a sense.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/10/2016 7:25 pm  #6

Okay Gotcha! I wrote it down so I would be really specific with what I wanted the letter to say. I have now emailed it to myself and will imagine it tonight I guess. I am excited!Β 

12/10/2016 9:52 pm  #7

Love this

12/11/2016 9:46 am  #8

Please can somebody write here what Veronica says? because youtube translator is incomplete and I dont understand what I have do. I just understand that we have to write some list or what :D

12/11/2016 11:46 am  #9

Basically she tells the story of a woman who got into a fight with her son's wife and they didn't speak for two years. She went to a Neville event and he taught her revisions which is a technique where she imagines receiving a letter from her grandson and from her daughter in law and both of them saying thank you and being kind. Every night before she went to bed she imagined receiving this letter and holding it in her hands and what it would say. As she fell asleep she would fall asleep as though she received the letter. On the 8th day she received the letter. And the rest is history!Β 

I just summarized it here but if you look on the Neville section on this forum, there is the whole excerpt there.Β 

12/11/2016 11:59 am  #10

Alycat1110 wrote:

Basically she tells the story of a woman who got into a fight with her son's wife and they didn't speak for two years. She went to a Neville event and he taught her revisions which is a technique where she imagines receiving a letter from her grandson and from her daughter in law and both of them saying thank you and being kind. Every night before she went to bed she imagined receiving this letter and holding it in her hands and what it would say. As she fell asleep she would fall asleep as though she received the letter. On the 8th day she received the letter. And the rest is history!Β 

I just summarized it here but if you look on the Neville section on this forum, there is the whole excerpt there.Β 

Β 
Thank you so much... so I have imagination that I receiving a text message where will write thank you???

Board footera