Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2016 6:32 pm  #1

LOA~its always working

Somee people believe that because they haven't attracted back their ex, the law of attraction doesnt work for them. Well guess what, it DOES work, all the time for EVERYONE! You are NOT an exception. Your problem is you're focusing o how long it is taking and you're focusing on your current reality. Admit it, have you ever asked yourself why is it taking so long? You're being impatient and that is slowing your manifestation down. The universe reads your every thought. It responds to your every thought. Thats why you get what you think about, positive and negative. The time your desire takes to manifest shouldn't be an issue. So if you're sat there thinking it's taking so long, it's going take longer to manifest. Then you're miserable which means your vibrations are low and you're not aligned with your goal so it's taking even longer. You HAVE to stop complaining and just chill the **** out! It will happen.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

12/09/2016 8:45 pm  #2

Re: LOA~its always working

Gah this is me! 

The weird part is i'm getting some really specific synchronicities and feeling really good and I just can't wrap my head around why I still haven't manifested my SP. Everything tells me I'm in alignment with my manifestation but yet it still hasn't come. I let go,detach, study and surround myself with things and totally find myself not thinking of him at all and still nothing. I'm not sure what else I can do.... obviously I'm living in reality right now but still like my life is a mirror right now of the first time I manifested him back. Any tips?

12/09/2016 8:49 pm  #3

So no screaming to the Universe and telling it to just give it to you lol

The Universe is your playground.

12/09/2016 9:13 pm  #4

Alycat1110 wrote:

Gah this is me! 

The weird part is i'm getting some really specific synchronicities and feeling really good and I just can't wrap my head around why I still haven't manifested my SP. Everything tells me I'm in alignment with my manifestation but yet it still hasn't come. I let go,detach, study and surround myself with things and totally find myself not thinking of him at all and still nothing. I'm not sure what else I can do.... obviously I'm living in reality right now but still like my life is a mirror right now of the first time I manifested him back. Any tips?

​It seems you are still coming from a place of lack. You say you find yourself not thinking of him at all.. if that was true you wouldn't be wondering where he is.. if you really let go, you wouldn't be concerned about him not showing up. And it has been said countless times that if you do all of the 'work' to get him back it will not manifest, you do it to make you feel good. What we think turns to vibration (feeling) and the universe works with our vibration to turn it into a manifestation if that vibration is held for a sustained period of time. So bottom line is you must feel good for the sake of feeling good and then all of your desires will flow to you.

12/09/2016 10:29 pm  #5

Lol that is funny but it's true!.. I need to chill the **** out!.. lol

12/10/2016 11:00 am  #6

Blissful wrote:

​It seems you are still coming from a place of lack. You say you find yourself not thinking of him at all.. if that was true you wouldn't be wondering where he is.. if you really let go, you wouldn't be concerned about him not showing up. And it has been said countless times that if you do all of the 'work' to get him back it will not manifest, you do it to make you feel good. What we think turns to vibration (feeling) and the universe works with our vibration to turn it into a manifestation if that vibration is held for a sustained period of time. So bottom line is you must feel good for the sake of feeling good and then all of your desires will flow to you.

Absolutely! I completely agree. I think with other things going on in my current reality I was just getting nervous about it but I am back on track and ready to manifest using the path of least resistance.It was really weird. I had been holding so much resistance even thinking my inution was wrong. For weeks something has been drawing my attention to wear this green t-shirt of my Love's and I was like NO i'm not doing it. Then finally I was so fed up with thinking about it randomly I just did it. I gotta listen to my gut more.
 Exams really don't make me feel good 

Last edited by Alycat1110 (12/10/2016 11:04 am)

12/10/2016 11:37 am  #7

Here's a pretty helpful link on letting go.  http://www.applythelawofattraction.com/lettinggo-law-attraction/

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/11/2016 2:12 pm  #8

It seems to work quicker for some

12/11/2016 3:00 pm  #9

TheChord wrote:

It seems to work quicker for some

Because some understand it and the others just think that they understand it. It only depends on what you are sending out. If it takes long, you don't do it properly.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/11/2016 6:13 pm  #10

jensherratt wrote:

Somee people believe that because they haven't attracted back their ex, the law of attraction doesnt work for them. Well guess what, it DOES work, all the time for EVERYONE! You are NOT an exception. Your problem is you're focusing o how long it is taking and you're focusing on your current reality. Admit it, have you ever asked yourself why is it taking so long? You're being impatient and that is slowing your manifestation down. The universe reads your every thought. It responds to your every thought. Thats why you get what you think about, positive and negative. The time your desire takes to manifest shouldn't be an issue. So if you're sat there thinking it's taking so long, it's going take longer to manifest. Then you're miserable which means your vibrations are low and you're not aligned with your goal so it's taking even longer. You HAVE to stop complaining and just chill the **** out! It will happen.

Can you attract a person you have never actually met, but you are attracted to?

Board footera