Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2016 7:41 am  #1

Crushes and Friends?

Hey guys,

I need some advice from you. I am in college at the moment and I kind of like it here. Except I haven't made as many friends as i would like. I am very very talkative, social, party kind of girl but quite shy at the beginning.

I have always had so many friends and now I have only few. I am grateful for those friends, of course. But I can't seem to properly use LOA for getting more. I KNOW it's possible, there are things that I have no problem manifesting. Like I am always the most attractive or at least one of the more attractive ones in groups and I get date invitations all the time, I literally get a date every time I go out with some people. And I know that this is because of my beliefs.

But I can't manifest a great group of friends and it made me really sad a few times (I always get back on track with my vibrations so no problem here). And even though I can get so many guys (and really cool ones, not desperate types) I can't ever manifest my crush. I had one crush here in college 2 months ago - he was super cool and then one day - he disappears like he heard something bad about me? THis literally happened in 1-2 days, no explanation, nothing. Anyhow, I have another crush and I just feel like there's something odd. We too study the same college and he is SO social with everyone, really. Even with my friends. Except for me. This has been happening for a month now and I was wondering that maybe he feels the energy from me? Of course I tried RS a few times so maybe because I think about him a lot, he feels uncomfortable around me?

Sorry that this is so long, I would really like to hear some of your tips. I practiced self-love for a few weeks now and i feel really good, actually everything seems better but something is still holding me back in finding really good friends. Thank you for your replies.

12/07/2016 12:26 pm  #2

Re: Crushes and Friends?

I would really try writing affirmations.Β 

I am irresistable
Friends find me wherever I go!Β 
write them over and over, the ones you come up with anyways and it will slowly turn into your reality.Β 

12/08/2016 2:35 am  #3

Re: Crushes and Friends?

Alycat1110 wrote:

I would really try writing affirmations.Β 

I am irresistable
Friends find me wherever I go!Β 
write them over and over, the ones you come up with anyways and it will slowly turn into your reality.Β 

Thank you, will do, these might help me
Β 

Board footera