Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2016 5:11 am  #1

This has to be said. If you want something do this!!!

Hello,

This may end up a long post but I think it's necessary. I'm (hardly) a new member, I've stalked most of your stories here looking for encouragement and/or insight. I should also mention that I am an academic and a researcher (neuroscience and brain engineering) so I'm not exactly an "uninformed child". So here it goes.

The reason so many people here may never get what they want (an ex back) is simply that they are mixing and matching  every ingredient in the kitchen and expecting a succulent dish. It's not gonna happen. All the acronyms I've read here drove me crazy (and honestly confused me whenever I had to do brain-related stuff like ERP, EEG, rDTS and all boring stuff). And after a while I thought this forum is one of THE worst things to read if you are trying to use the law or get on a "higher vibe" because it seems that everyone is drowning on dry land and taking people down with them. This, of course, does not apply to all the members, some are amazingly insightful and helpful but unfortunately the same cannot be said about the majority. It was only after I stopped reading things here did I feel better about my situation and found the solution (and yes it's a perfect solution and works every time if you stop mixing vanilla, pickles, jello and tuna in a single sandwich). So I thought I will share with you something that I'm PRAYING will stop you from spiraling down into craziness. 

First: Stop talking like something out of Harry Potter (I swear I don't mean to offend!! Don't kill me and keep reading. I LOVE Harry Potter!!!). Vortex, vibrations, wavelengths and all that stuff? WTF?! It's simple: It's called a feeling. Feel bad and down? Listen to a song you like or watch kittens fighting their shadows and get your mood better. Your feeling proceeds what you see. Feeling like ****?  Guess what, you'll see more of it coming from every other direction. 

Second: Abraham? Bashar? I had to google those people (My mind went political when I read Bashar btw). I will put a knife to my wrist and call them all liars and scammers. They have nothing special on each and everyone one of you. (Hopefully, you won't scam people). I mean I looked up Bashar, and $4,000 for a workshop?! Really?!! And the Abraham Hicks person is just insane. What they teach is valuable. Thinking you can channel an alien or a spirit that knows better? That's called split personality, schizophrenia or just a really great scam artist feeding on people's pain. It's called a law, it does not discriminate and choose one person to "channel it". Gravity did not channel to Newton (maybe through that damn apple that ruined my GPA in undergrad) and only applied to him until people took his course. Thank Sir Isaac XD

Third: My (humble) recommendations and doing what got me exactly where I wanted to be, which was mentioned here before as well. Neville Goddard. Follow his techniques and I SWEAR if you follow them correctly you will see miracles. Without being sucked into a vortex or exposing yourself into a "wavelength" or tapping stuff, which I didn't really read about cuz I thought I'll lose the last straw of patience on how much people diluted amazing teachings that are thousands of years old.

I know this works because my grandmother (RIP) attended some of his New York lectures and taught us all, and I personally used his techniques to get out of an impossible situation where it seemed there was no light at the end of the tunnel (Trust me. Everyone was mocking me and telling me that it will NEVER turn around). I read his books and lectures and they're all online and FREE! I'm not a christian so I ignore most of the bible teachings, but a law is a law. 

Fourth: Some helpful links

- A student of Neville Goddard talking about his experiences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34
- An overview of his technique (I think sometime in the 50's): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k
- A link with MANY of his lectures: http://www.realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm
- A book by Neville Goddard that is all stories about how people got everything they ever wanted and miraculously got it. It' s called a law because it's ALWAYS working: http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/the-law-and-the-promise-neville-goddard.pdf
- A VERY helpful story to put you all at ease after I (hopefully) shattered everything you hold dear: http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/getting-back-ex-hope-lost/

FINALLY: Please stay away from freeneville.com the dude is a scammer benefiting from Goddard's work (Neville Goddard gave his work for free, while this douche is putting it for sale). 

I am willing to bet my life that this will work if you just stop using all the freaking kitchen!! I know this was a long post but I had to because I know what it's like to try to hold on to anything and everything just for a glimpse of hope, I've been there. So just relax and do it calmly and FAITHFULLY!

With that, I will say goodbye. I know each and everyone of you will get their wish if only they'd follow my advice. 

Take care all! 

12/06/2016 5:24 am  #2

Re: This has to be said. If you want something do this!!!

Does it really matter in which package a teaching comes? Does it matter, if they really channel or if they just put the truth out there? Neville, Bashar, Abraham - they all say EXACTLY the same thing, just in different words. If you don't see that, you haven't probably put so much research into it and just follow your limiting beliefs about what is possible. In a world in which everything is possible, why should channeling be the only exception? Honestly, I don't care if they channel or not. The information is valuable and I haven't invested one cent in Bashar or Abraham. I got it all for free. There isn't only one truth. Just because Neville resonnates with you the most doesn't mean that this is the case for everyone and selling this as the only truth that will save everybody here comes across a little arrogant.

I enjoyed the sandwich thing though. Thanks for that.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/06/2016 6:28 am  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Does it really matter in which package a teaching comes? Does it matter, if they really channel or if they just put the truth out there? Neville, Bashar, Abraham - they all say EXACTLY the same thing, just in different words. If you don't see that, you haven't probably put so much research into it and just follow your limiting beliefs about what is possible. In a world in which everything is possible, why should channeling be the only exception? Honestly, I don't care if they channel or not. The information is valuable and I haven't invested one cent in Bashar or Abraham. I got it all for free. There isn't only one truth. Just because Neville resonnates with you the most doesn't mean that this is the case for everyone and selling this as the only truth that will save everybody here comes across a little arrogant.

I enjoyed the sandwich thing though. Thanks for that.

The only truth there is that the law works if operated correctly. I did not intend to be arrogant, sorry if it came across that way. But all these mixtures end up putting people on a cycle of one step forward, two steps back. Émile Coué writes a lot about this from a psychological point of view Look it up, might learn something new ;) 

And yes, it does matter that they "channel" because they're crooks. I said that they what they teach is valuable, but yes, it does matter how much they lie. Just because you didn't invest a cent doesn't mean everyone is as smart. 

Anyway the whole point of this account and this post is to try and CALM people down here because many seem on the verge of a nervous break down, and others, without realizing it, are enabling it. I will be arrogant about my psychology and "brainy" behavior because it's what I do for a living XD

Lastly, logically speaking, there IS only one truth. A law is a law. 

12/06/2016 6:48 am  #4

@Unevil
I also like talking about LOA from neuroscientific and physical perspective and I'm avoiding delusional view of it. Some people make a whole fairytale and science fiction out of it. It is just one of the natural laws used with mental possibilities.

Last edited by Amy (12/06/2016 6:53 am)

12/06/2016 7:06 am  #5

I haven't seen much of this Neville but is his teachings at the core level the same
1. Set your intention with feeling and visualising etc
2. And letting go becoming detached and knowing it will show up??

12/06/2016 7:29 am  #6

Some of the BEST info I have ever come across has come from channelers... and not Abraham or Bashar, though I do really like Bashar...

Let everyone believe what they want to. No need to judge.

Last edited by sunny (12/06/2016 7:31 am)

12/06/2016 7:41 am  #7

I'm really glad you posted this.

I used to exhaust myself with all of the information, different teachings and teachers, slang words, abbreviations, blah blah blah. The first thing I would do is check the LOA forums every morning. It was taking over my life. It was only when I stopped doing all of these different techniques and decided to just trust, stopped reading all of the forums, stopped thinking about it, stopped thinking about signs, stopped analysing everything, stopped asking so many questions on places like here and genuinely relaxed that my ex came back to me a couple of years ago. (From an absolutely terrible situation and breakup.)

My friend recently said to me, while I was giving her examples of my own successes, "damn, I am going to study this law HARD." I stopped her dead in her tracks and told her "DON'T". Because studying too hard and wrapping my head around all of the jumbo jumbo ruined it for me. Reading all of this stuff, a lot of which can be contradictory, essentially made it harder for me. I told her to do exactly what you have advised and to wander no further than Neville.

Great post, my friend!

Last edited by Em (12/06/2016 7:49 am)

12/06/2016 7:50 am  #8

Em wrote:

I'm really glad you posted this.

I used to exhaust myself with all of the information, different teachings and teachers, slang words, abbreviations, blah blah blah. The first thing I would do is check the LOA forums every morning. It was taking over my life. It was only when I stopped doing all of these different techniques and decided to just trust, stopped reading all of the forums, stopped thinking about it, stopped thinking about signs, stopped analysing everything and stopped asking so many questions on places like here that my ex came back to me a couple of years ago. (From an absolutely terrible situation and breakup.)

My friend recently said to me, while I was giving her examples of my own successes, "damn, I am going to study this law HARD." I stopped her dead in her tracks and told her "DON'T". Because studying too hard and wrapping my head around all of the jumbo jumbo ruined it for me. Reading all of this stuff, a lot of which can be contradictory, essentially made it harder for me. I told her to do exactly what you have advised and to wander no further than Neville.

Great post, my friend!

The best teachers of LOA are the ones that are simple and realistic. 

12/06/2016 8:01 am  #9

Thanks for the links and even chuckle(kittens). I did notice that when I google "Where to start with Neville?" The freeneville guy is the first hit.

Last edited by Avaelle (12/06/2016 8:07 am)

The Universe is your playground.

12/06/2016 8:44 am  #10

Unevil wrote:

(Neville Goddard gave his work for free, while this douche is putting it for sale). 

Well, Neville did charge for his spoken lectures and books, which is exactly what (chanellers for) Abraham and Bashar do....
But you don't have to pay a dime if you do not want to, there are a million of free videos/text online.

I really feel they all say the very same thing, just in different words. Abraham`s get on the happy disk = Neville`s live in the end = Bashar`s follow your excitement. Just because the scientific way appeals to you doesn't mean it will to everyone.

I look at it this way - there is one mountain (mastery of our imagination and feelings) and many ways up there. As many as there are people. There is room for everyone. And we all have our inner guidance to discern what feels true and what doesn't. And you saying "If you want something do this!!!" sounds just as sure of what you claim as Abraham, Neville and Bashar.

Board footera