Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2016 2:39 pm  #1

It all comes from you

If you believe in God, then you are familiar with the idea that we create through God.   It is through God's expression that you create, as through your living form, he will translate your deepest desires or beliefs into physical reality.  If you do not foster such belief in a God, then you may use whatever expression of higher power that resonates with you. For me it is source, or simply the universe. 

When you understand that we live in a holographic universe, you begin to comprehend that everything and everybody around you comes FROM you and is brought forth into this world through you. They come into your life as an expression of your values, your beliefs, and your fears. Can you appreciate the utter perfection in that? 
You have the power of God or the universe if you will, right at your fingertips. To command into existence those things you believe to be true and real. The magnificence of this astonishes me daily. 
And most importantly, the freedom in understanding this concept is immense.  If all of the people in my life are simply a mirror to my soul,  then I have full creative control over what they reflect to me, or what I elicit from them. If my focus is simply to love and adore what I can about each angel who touches my life in some way.. then can it bring anything to me but richness and wonder and joy? 

Just what if it is true,  and every person in my life is very deliberately summonsed by myself,  in order to show me who I am?  If I see my daily interactions as an opportunity to appreciate them,  am I not in turn bestowing that appreciation back upon myself? We know that what we give will return to us twofold. Is it not then the ultimate gift to ourselves, to release kindness and loving joy out into the ethers? Knowing that whatever we are brave enough to put out there will certainly return to us multiplied? 

It is common human perspective to want the world to feed us unlimited supplies of acceptance and support and love. We feel that we need this, in order to be ok. But if we are here on this earth with the power of God vested in our very selves..  then arent we the vessel through which that love originates?  And all this time we have held ourselves back,  unwilling to express such emotions unless they are first presented to us.  When in fact we are the generators. We need only light the flame, or generate a tiny spark. Your intention to generate love is like lighting a candle. As you stand there with your solitary flame, you have choices.  You could see your little candle as weak, singular, feeble.  Or you can realise that in the offering of that one tiny flame, you have the potential to light up the entire world. With hope and peace in your heart, the gift of your flame can ignite the same for millions of souls.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/05/2016 3:43 pm  #2

Re: It all comes from you

WOW !!Β Β  Thank you

12/05/2016 5:38 pm  #3

Re: It all comes from you

Love this. Β Thank you for this post.Β 

Board footera