Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2016 6:49 pm  #31

Re: Sanshi's LoA Advent calendar

Sammy r wrote:

Hey sanshi , this is really great advice but I need to ask
I like to focus/dwell in my desire through the day aswell as visualise my desires but where do letting go fit into that??

Like Neville says visualise the desire before we sleep and know that it is done, but if we think about it or dwell in our desires are we not letting them go?? Should we think about our desires as if they are done through the day using self talk etc

People who tell you something about letting go usually have no clue how LoA works and sometimes not even a clue what they mean by letting go. That's a piece of advice you won't hear from me. You don't have to let go of anything as long as you don't send out a contradicting vibration. When it feels bad, think about something else. As long as it feels good, you are on the right track, period.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/13/2016 8:40 pm  #32

So I am right by saying we shouldn't let go of our desire and forget about it , as long as it feels good to thing/imagine it that's the right path, that's the vibration we are giving off

The letting go part is not wondering where our desire is and not worrying about it so then we have no resistance to it??

12/14/2016 8:53 am  #33

Sammy r wrote:

So I am right by saying we shouldn't let go of our desire and forget about it , as long as it feels good to thing/imagine it that's the right path, that's the vibration we are giving off

The letting go part is not wondering where our desire is and not worrying about it so then we have no resistance to it??

Let go of fear and doubt is how I see it.

The Universe is your playground.

12/14/2016 11:31 am  #34

Door 14 - The past does not exist

Can you see, hear, feel, smell the past? No, you can't. You have as little physical access to the past as you have to the future. The moment you remember the past, it is in your now. But who told you that you have to remember the past? You may think that you have to create your future according to your past, but your past has no structural relationship to your future. So, what he said, you said, he did, you did doesn't matter at all, at least if you don't make it matter by remembering it. You can restart every day, every minute as a completely empty canvas, if you so decide.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/14/2016 12:46 pm  #35

Love this!!

12/15/2016 11:58 am  #36

Door 15 - A little technique to forget the past

Sit or lie down comfortably, close your eyes and relax for a moment. Imagine that you lose your past. Every memory you have disappears, every concept of the world you have disappears, every concept you hold about yourself disappears. Be pure consciousness having a desire. Nothing else exists anymore. From this timeless place start to imagine what you want. There is nothing you have to take into consideration, no distance from where you are to where you want to be you have to bridge. Hold this images for a while.
When you go on with your day, don't allow the past and all the concepts about the world to flow back in again immediately. Try to hold the state of pure consciousness a little longer. Know that this is your natural state and not all the stuff you think you are. Know that you accessed a different reality that is exactly as real as the one you see, and choose to stay in this new reality, even though you can't see it yet.
Β 

12/16/2016 1:25 pm  #37

Door 16 - Change your feel for reality

One of the most valuable practices in my opinion to make LoA work for you is to change your perception of reality. You have been trained all your life to see reality as something that is outside of you, independent of you. You may know intellectually that this isn't true, but you still FEEL seperate from the rest of creation. I can't say with certainty that it is possible to change that perception, because I'm still working on that myself, but I'm pretty sure that it is possible, because..well, everything is possible. The moment you stop identifying yourself with your body, but see the world as a projection of your own consciousness, you won't longer search for evidence of your thoughts in the outside world. You will go for the best feeling you can reach in every moment and your creation is just a nice confirmation that you are doing well. And then, manifestations can come fast, because you don't longer hold on to resistance. Why would you, when youΒ finally become the conscious creator of your universe?

12/17/2016 8:22 pm  #38

Door 17 - You don't have to create anything

I know that I use the word creating myself, but it isn't fully accurate. Creation is finshed. There is nothing you can add to creation and nothing you can take away from creation. All possibilities already exist and will always exist. So, your thoughts don't really create. They are emitting a frequency and you can perceive different portions of reality according to your frequency. So, it isn't that the universe needs time to figure out how to bring your desire to you. It's already done. The only thing that isn't in line with it is your frequency. You are the only missing component and you can change that.

12/18/2016 12:34 pm  #39

Door 18 - Pot hitting

Do you remember this game you played on birthday parties, when you were a child? Sweets or any other desired object were put under a pot, they blindfolded you and you had to hit the pot without knowing where it was. But the other people guided you in the right direction by saying "warmer" or "colder". If you followed the instructions, you didn't hit your head. You followed it faithfully, because you knew that the others had a broader perspective than you. It's the same with your Inner Being and your emotions. You know what you want, but you are blind to how to bring it about. If you follow your emotions, the guidance of your Inner Being, you won't hit your head, because it's always accurate and it will finally lead you to your desire. So listen to the part of you who sees more than you.

12/18/2016 12:59 pm  #40

Sanshi wrote:

Door 18 - Pot hitting

Do you remember this game you played on birthday parties, when you were a child? Sweets or any other desired object were put under a pot, they blindfolded you and you had to hit the pot without knowing where it was. But the other people guided you in the right direction by saying "warmer" or "colder". If you followed the instructions, you didn't hit your head. You followed it faithfully, because you knew that the others had a broader perspective than you. It's the same with your Inner Being and your emotions. You know what you want, but you are blind to how to bring it about. If you follow your emotions, the guidance of your Inner Being, you won't hit your head, because it's always accurate and it will finally lead you to your desire. So listen to the part of you who sees more than you.

Great analogy! I feel like an entire post should be made about this one because there seems to be confusion about this and it's very important.

Board footera