Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2016 4:15 pm  #21

Re: Sanshi's LoA Advent calendar

Door 8 - There is only one point in time - NOW

When I heard that the first time, it was a nice sounding theory for me, but now I know that it's highly practical. You only have your Now, don't you? When you access your past, when do you do it? Now! When you think about your future, when do you do it? Now! Everything happens in this Now and that makes it powerful, because Now is the only moment within you can create. What do you create? Do you (re)create all the suffering of your past? Do you create worries about your future? Do you observe a Now that you don't like? Or do you revise your past, create what you want for your future and see only your preference in the Now, regardless of what's appearing in front of your eyes? Now is everything you have. You can choose to drop all of your past experiences that doesn't serve you any longer, all of your knowledge and concepts that are in your way. You can choose to be a blank slate without a personal history and from this state create anything you want. You just have to understand that your past can only exist, if you recreate it in your Now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/09/2016 12:51 am  #22

Tysm sanshi...."door 8" was d most beautiful n helpful article i hav ever read...

12/09/2016 12:38 pm  #23

Joycejoy11 wrote:

Tysm sanshi...."door 8" was d most beautiful n helpful article i hav ever read...

Glad it helped. I thought it would be the most confusing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/09/2016 12:39 pm  #24

Door 9 - The world isn't outside of you

Most, if not all of you assume an outside world with actual people, actual stuff and actual circumstances. But think about your dreams. Aren't they structered exactly the same way? There are also people, but you know that they aren't real. You can touch them in your dreams, but when you wake up, you know that it was only in your mind. When you think about something intensely, chances are that you dream about it, so you create a dream with your thoughts. When you wake up, you know that the source of your dream has been your own consciousness and your dream world has never actually existed. Why do you think that "reality" is more real than your dreams? It looks exactly the same! You may say that your dreams are often weird, but when do you notice this? You need to wake up to see how strange the dream was, right? Reality is exactly the same way. It's just a projection of your consciousness. There aren't any other real people, even when you can touch them and interact with them.
This morning, I woke up with the image of a beautiful elderly woman in mind. It wasn't a person I know. It was a person my mind created and she was perfect. She looked like a real human being and I would recognize her, if I would see her on the street. So when our mind can create a beautiful human being, why do you think it cannot create the rest of the world? Reality isn't outside of you, it's inside of you, and when I say you I'm not refering to you as John or Jane with a body and a mind. By you I mean your higher consciousness which you can't fully access from your human perspective. But it's there, it's always with you and you can't loose the connection to it. It creates, no, you create the world around you every single second and there is NOTHING in this world that isn't generated by you. You are always in full control of your creation.

12/10/2016 5:03 pm  #25

Door 10 - Why your today's life looks so similar to your life of yesterday

You create a day of your life, you observe what you have created and thereby you recreate it the next day. That's the very reason why your life 2 years ago looked probably very similar to your life today. And by observing that your life only changed a little bit at a time and in a very slow pace, you developed a belief that this is the way human life is. That there isn't much change from day to day. That life is kinda dreary, that this is just the way it is. But it doesn't have to be that way! Your life can become much faster, if you so desire. At this point, it should be obvious how to go about this. Stop observing reality. Disregard it completely and by completely I mean completely. Stop thinking about what appears in front of your eyes, stop thinking about what happened to you in the past, stop thinking about what seems probable to happen in the future. Instead, imagine what you would like to appear in front of your eyes, imagine what you want to appear in the future but do it in the now, experience it now and don't look for manifestations. If you can live in your imagination most of your waking hours without comparing your imagination to your reality, your life will change fast.

12/11/2016 2:47 pm  #26

Door 11 - Ignoring reality vs. focusing on your desired reality

It's often said that we have to ignore reality. The question is how to do that. The answer is it's not possible. It's the thing with the pink elefant. You can't exclude something from your experience. Your attention is always somewhere and by your attention you create. So, the only way to "ignore" reality is to focus elsewhere. And where could your focus be better placed than on your desired reality? So, it's not really ignoring, it's shifting focus.

12/12/2016 1:16 pm  #27

Door 12 - Loosen you physical focus

Physical reality is nothing more than the reflection of your own consciousness/state of being/vibration. Like your emotions are an indicator for how well you are doing vibrationally, physical reality is just another kind of indicator. It does nothing more than to reflect back your vibration. There is nothing more or less real in physical reality. Trees are as real as other people as rivers. They all are made out of your own energy like in a dream. So what is the point in observing reality, if it is just a reflection of your vibration? By responding to the reflection, you put another mirror in front of the mirror. Is it so surprising that both mirrors show the same thing? Don't be a mirror yourself. That's not your job. Your job is to put stuff you like in front of the mirror of creation. Don't let your thoughts just be a response to your own reflection. No wonder that you feel stuck, you are. But you create it yourself. You create your stuckness every minute of every day and then you observe it, complain about it and create more of it. Don't do it. Create something new, something that excites you.

Β 

12/13/2016 11:40 am  #28

Door 13 - Reality vs. real Reality

Why do we perceive reality as real? Because we are trained to do that. Physical reality is the reflection of our past thoughts. So, it is the past. But if physical reality is the past, what is the present? It's our consciousness. What we create now with our minds is the present. So, if consciousness is the present, isn't it more real than physical reality? You can't change physical reality immediately, but you can change your state of being in this very second. So, consciousness, imagination, our thoughts are more real than reality, because reality is the product of that. So, why not train ourselves to perceive our consciousness as our reality? It gives us more joy, more freedom, more control over the reflection. It makes us the powerful creators we came here to be.

12/13/2016 12:27 pm  #29

Sanshi, thanks so much for your posts. I love reading them.

12/13/2016 6:35 pm  #30

Sanshi wrote:

Door 11 - Ignoring reality vs. focusing on your desired reality

It's often said that we have to ignore reality. The question is how to do that. The answer is it's not possible. It's the thing with the pink elefant. You can't exclude something from your experience. Your attention is always somewhere and by your attention you create. So, the only way to "ignore" reality is to focus elsewhere. And where could your focus be better placed than on your desired reality? So, it's not really ignoring, it's shifting focus.

Β 
Hey sanshi , this is really great advice but I need to ask
I like to focus/dwell in my desire through the day aswell as visualise my desires but where do letting go fit into that??

Like Neville says visualise the desire before we sleep and know that it is done, but if we think about it or dwell in our desires are we not letting them go?? Should we think about our desires as if they are done through the day using self talk etc

Board footera