Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2016 3:02 pm  #11

Re: Sanshi's LoA Advent calendar

Door 5 - What are you identifying yourself with?

What do you think who you are? Do you think you are his ex, a bad cook, getting old, ...? Then you are identifying yourself with your own projection. The truth is that you are an eternal being without any stories. Everything you think about yourself is only true, because you believe it to be true. Stop identifying with your stories. Don't try to change things from within the reflection. Step out of it, realise who you really are and paint the reality you desire on a new canvas.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/05/2016 3:19 pm  #12

I love this, Sanshi! Thanks for doing this

12/05/2016 5:20 pm  #13

This is really great πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/06/2016 8:06 am  #14

Tysm sanshi...the post is really helpful

12/06/2016 1:32 pm  #15

Thanks guys.
Door 6 - Use your guidance wisely

Every thought, if there is a conscious or unconscious desire behind it, is immediately followed by a feeling. This feeling is a feedback mechanism. The moment a desire is born within you, your eternal non physical part focuses completely on that desire and becomes it. Your feelings tell you how well your thoughts match the thoughts of your Inner Being. The worse it feels the further you are apart from the thoughts of your Inner Being and thereby from the reality you wish to experience. The better it feels the closer you are to the thoughts of your Inner Being and to the reality you want to experience. What does that mean? A negative emotion isn't something bad. It is there to tell you that your thought isn't in line with your higher truth and will eventually lead you to where you don't want to be. So, be grateful for every negative emotion, because it shows you that you are heading in the wrong direction. Don't project it on anything or anybody else. The only source of your emotions are your thoughts. Use them as a tool and think the thoughts that lead you to where you want to be.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/07/2016 11:30 am  #16

Door 7 - Thinking and talking about "What Is"

We think and talk about "reality" all day without even realising so much that we do it. It's completely normal. We mostly don't question it, even people who know about LoA don't. I think we should question it, because we create with every single thought and we can't think about the circumstance we want to change and expect it to change. By thinking about it we hold it in place. I challenge you to give your reality, your circumstances less attention and your imagination more. Supress the urge to talk about the terrible thing that happened to you today and you will see that with a little practice the urge to talk about it will be diminished. Think and talk about what feels good instead. And if someone ask about what went wrong today..Who told you that you always have to give an honest answer? As long as you talk about unimportant stuff that can't hurt anyone, make up a better version. You stood in a traffic jam for an hour? Why not telling someone who asks how enjoyable your way home was and how smooth it went? It doesn't hurt anybody to say that and you create a better version for your next way home. If you feel uncomfortable with it, look for a LoA friend and only talk about your desired reality.

12/07/2016 12:06 pm  #17

I was thinking about the talking about "what is" thing just yesterday.

The Universe is your playground.

12/07/2016 12:17 pm  #18

None of my family or friends know or would even get the whole loa thing , that's why this forum is brilliant for me

12/07/2016 8:29 pm  #19

Sanshi,Β 

I know this advent calendar is for our whole lives, but in terms of our SP what if didn't talk about the fact we weren't together and instead talked about them like they were still with us? Is this the same thing?Β 

12/08/2016 4:14 pm  #20

Alycat1110 wrote:

Sanshi,Β 

I know this advent calendar is for our whole lives, but in terms of our SP what if didn't talk about the fact we weren't together and instead talked about them like they were still with us? Is this the same thing?Β 

It's the same thing, the only question is, if you are comfortable with it. I think that's a situation in which people could be hurt. Let's say you tell someone about it and they meet your person by accident (there isn't really something like this) and find out that you aren't together. They will feel that you lied to them. So, I wouldn't do it. I just would do it, if nobody can find out that it's a "lie". In this case, I think it would be better to look for a forum buddy to share that stuff with.

Board footera