Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2016 11:07 am  #1

Sanshi's LoA Advent calendar

It's not really a challenge (at least not for you), but for lack of a better category, I put it here.

The december started, Christmas is around the corner and I thought it would be fun to send you a short reminder every day. The idea is pretty fresh hence I'm not well prepaired and hope I can keep up with my own eagerness. I invite everyone, regardless of their religion or beliefs, to engage in this and to use the Advent season to apply what I have to share, if it resonates.

Have a happy advent!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/01/2016 11:08 am  #2

Re: Sanshi's LoA Advent calendar

Door 1 - Relax

I thought about what the best topic to start with could be and I think that's a pretty good message to keep in mind over the whole month and beyond: RELAX. There is nothing to worry about, nothing to stress about, nothing to ponder on. Life isn't as serious as you think. It's just a game of consciousness, of god, of the bigger part of you. You can't lose in this game, but you choose the hard mode by ignoring your guidance, feeling bad and playing the victim of your circumstances even though you aren't OR you can choose the god mode by following your guidance, the trail of good feeling thoughts and being the creator you intended to be, when you came here. But the good news is you can change the mode every day, even every single second. It's never too late for anything. The only thing it needs is a decision.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/01/2016 3:24 pm  #3

Lovely idea!!!Β  Many thanks Sanshi.Β  I choose the God mode everyday for love, abundance, truth and light

Last edited by Little Red Robin (12/01/2016 3:25 pm)

Love is all

12/01/2016 7:41 pm  #4

Thank you!

12/02/2016 7:12 am  #5

You're the best Sanshi! I attracted this ;) I just thought two days ago how awesome it would be if you post on a regular basis :D And here you go haha love this! Best calendar ever

12/02/2016 9:57 am  #6

Door 2 - Stories

We are magnificent story tellers. We tell all kinds of stories every day. The only fact that isn't a story is that consciousness creates reality. That's it - no more facts. Everything else is a story and we create everything according to the stories we tell ourselves on a daily basis.
I'm sick -> story
My ex hates me -> story
He is my ex -> story
The sky is blue -> story
It can happen that <put anything here> -> story

By changing the stories you tell yourself on a daily basis, you can change your life. But most of us don't change our stories, because we think that they are true. However, they are only true, because we tell them over and over again. Watch your selftalk. It determines your destiny.
Β 

12/02/2016 11:59 am  #7

I'm here for this.

The Universe is your playground.

12/03/2016 5:25 am  #8

Door 3 - Don't try to change your world..

..because you can't change your world. Change is an impossibility within one frame of reality. Think of a movie. The picture doesn't really change. Every picture is static, but through small changes between the pictures, the illusion of movement is generated. What does that mean? You can't go from where you are to where you want to be. As long as you still have in mind where you are, you are stuck where you are. You have to mentally jump to the next frame before you can see it. The frame you see now has no relationship to the next, so ignore it. Don't give it any attention and look only on the frame you want to see.

12/04/2016 11:57 am  #9

Hi Sanshi hope you're having a wonderful day, I'm all for this calendar and I'm excited for the the rest of the days

12/04/2016 1:38 pm  #10

Door 4 - LoA is a life style, not a technique

That's something many people don't understand. You don't use LoA to just get what you want and then you are finished with it. If you go about it in this way, you maybe are able to manifest what you want, but it will fall apart again very quickly, because you haven't changed. LoA is always working. Every single one of your thoughts has creative power. Not every one of them comes to pass, because contradictory thoughts cancel each other out, but every thought has the potential to change your reality. So, it's really about changing yourself, changing your thinking habits, following your feelings and do it on a daily basis. It is work to get the hang of it, yes. You have to change habits, you have to get to know yourself better, you have to let go of stuff that is comfortable and implement new ways to go about things. It takes mental strength, it takes the willingness to dig deep into things and to really want to get it, but isn't the life of your dream worth it?

Board footera