Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2016 3:51 pm  #1

This can be so easy!

As soon as we can quiet our minds when negative thoughts come in and train ourselves to focus purely on what we want this can be so easy, it starts to feel easy when you really understand what you're doing. After talking to Sanshi and clearing up my confusions I have realized that I've been making this so much harder than it needs to be!! Manifesting my love is as easy as manifesting a cup of coffee just as long as we focus.
Yesterday, I woke up and really started giving thanks for my relationship and I just felt good about what I was doing and I started believing in the positive thoughts and guess what... I saw my love for the first time in MONTHS. We didn't talk or anything but we made eye contact and it just felt nice that I saw him and it raised my vibration so much because I realized that "signs" are just manifestations and I realize the power I have now! Sanshi (who is amazing) talked to me about parallel realities and how all possibilities exist and once our thoughts and beliefs match the ones we would have if we had what we wanted we shift into our desired realities!!! So we really aren't faking anything, because it already exists. I am really started to deepen my knowledge on LOA and it's fun! This should all be a fun experience!!! If we all just stop doubting our own abilities we can focus and get we want. I wish you all luck and I am excited to be on this journey with all of you!

11/30/2016 4:34 pm  #2

Re: This can be so easy!

Nova74 wrote:

As soon as we can quiet our minds when negative thoughts come in and train ourselves to focus purely on what we want this can be so easy, it starts to feel easy when you really understand what you're doing. After talking to Sanshi and clearing up my confusions I have realized that I've been making this so much harder than it needs to be!! Manifesting my love is as easy as manifesting a cup of coffee just as long as we focus.
Yesterday, I woke up and really started giving thanks for my relationship and I just felt good about what I was doing and I started believing in the positive thoughts and guess what... I saw my love for the first time in MONTHS. We didn't talk or anything but we made eye contact and it just felt nice that I saw him and it raised my vibration so much because I realized that "signs" are just manifestations and I realize the power I have now! Sanshi (who is amazing) talked to me about parallel realities and how all possibilities exist and once our thoughts and beliefs match the ones we would have if we had what we wanted we shift into our desired realities!!! So we really aren't faking anything, because it already exists. I am really started to deepen my knowledge on LOA and it's fun! This should all be a fun experience!!! If we all just stop doubting our own abilities we can focus and get we want. I wish you all luck and I am excited to be on this journey with all of you!

This is amazing to hear!  Did you visualize as well?  I have so much trouble doing that.  Also, I assume you were giving thanks to the relationship that already exists?

11/30/2016 4:40 pm  #3

Hopeful one wrote:

Nova74 wrote:

This is amazing to hear!  Did you visualize as well?  I have so much trouble doing that.  Also, I assume you were giving thanks to the relationship that already exists?

I visualize when I feel good! And I meant the relationship that I will have once I shift realities! Sorry for the confusion!

11/30/2016 4:59 pm  #4

Good deal.  Thanks for all your help!

11/30/2016 5:39 pm  #5

Hopeful one wrote:

thanks OP! really needed that today!

and to the person im quoting, just had to butt in and say that im from Virginia too!

11/30/2016 5:47 pm  #6

YesIWILL wrote:

Hopeful one wrote:

thanks OP! really needed that today!

and to the person im quoting, just had to butt in and say that im from Virginia too!

Well hello my fellow Virginian !!!!!

Last edited by Hopeful one (11/30/2016 7:25 pm)

Board footera