Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2016 12:58 pm  #1

The Universe Always Hits Me Right In The Face...OOOPH

This morning I was getting some healing treatments from one of my energy healers and she is able to go deep into my protective subconscious which is always clearing my fear. She then had me walk up and down my hallway to recalibrate my body while she went to the bathroom. I peaked into my sisters room to say hi and I looked on her bed and saw a bottle of male cologne that is the exact same that my Love wears. The thing is, we are all single females in my house with no males around. And I also gave him a bottle for Christmas last year! Then when I was speaking to my energy healer after the fact and we were like see the Universe is telling you to always "Just Love" which my Love says to me all the time with the biggest smile on his face. He encourages me to be unconditional. And then my energy healer and I laughed because it was the Universe hitting me in the face. I have no doubt, I know my manifestation is here and I am basking in the amazing relationship between my Love and I. Have no fear guys!Β 

11/30/2016 7:27 pm  #2

Re: The Universe Always Hits Me Right In The Face...OOOPH

Alycat1110 wrote:

This morning I was getting some healing treatments from one of my energy healers and she is able to go deep into my protective subconscious which is always clearing my fear. She then had me walk up and down my hallway to recalibrate my body while she went to the bathroom. I peaked into my sisters room to say hi and I looked on her bed and saw a bottle of male cologne that is the exact same that my Love wears. The thing is, we are all single females in my house with no males around. And I also gave him a bottle for Christmas last year! Then when I was speaking to my energy healer after the fact and we were like see the Universe is telling you to always "Just Love" which my Love says to me all the time with the biggest smile on his face. He encourages me to be unconditional. And then my energy healer and I laughed because it was the Universe hitting me in the face. I have no doubt, I know my manifestation is here and I am basking in the amazing relationship between my Love and I. Have no fear guys!Β 

Β 
Well that is an awesome story! Where did you find an energy healer if you don't mind me asking?

11/30/2016 7:40 pm  #3

I actually have 2. One practices Reiki and I found her on the internet. But now she is like a mom to me. And the second one and the one that i saw today practices B.E.S.T. Technique which is an old chiropractic healing which heals the subconscious. So basically healing from the inside out.Β 

12/03/2016 4:06 pm  #4

I think I'm just going to continue writing here because I just keep having too many synchronicities!Β 

I was talking to my coworkers this past week and we were talking about our favourite Christmas movies and I said mine was the Santa Claus with Tim Allen. Well today it's just me at home today and I decided to take a nap on the couch with the tv on, when I woke up The Santa Claus was starting on tv I'm currently enjoying it right now with some chips.Β 

Next, I had always imagined of taking my Lovey to see Kanye West but when he came in August we were already on vacation. We soon after parted ways and found out Kayne West was coming back to Toronto. We were still apart at this time and as some of you know it was his birthday yesterday and that would've been my dream gift for him. However, if you guys watch the news the concerts have all been cancelled because of a health issue and my Love and I were not together for his birthday...so we will have to go to this concert another time!

Lastly, in August I lost my personal gratitude journal that I had started when my Love and I broke up last Feb. I lost it in August and was really upset. My mom looked for it, I looked everywhere for it. Today I was watching the Santa Claus and my phone fell in between the couch (because it comes in 2 parts) and when I put my hand down to get my phone I touched something else. It was my gratitude journal!!! I swear I had looked in between the couches millions of times. It was very nostalgic reading them!Β 

I know this means AMAZING things are coming my way!!! Thank you thank you thank you I am so grateful to the Universe!

Board footera