Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2015 10:32 am  #81

Re: CarpeDiem: My Journey

How do I positively imagine the rebound relationship ending?

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/10/2015 1:16 pm)

8/10/2015 2:10 pm  #82

You don't think about the rebound at all. If it's not in your mind, thoughts or emotions, it will cease to exist.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/11/2015 2:21 pm  #83

I'm been in a funk the past couple of days after finding out about the rebound. I do believe it's a rebound and I am trying not to see this person remotely being relevant, but it pops in my mind. I am trying my best not to give it energy.

I am been sad and it's been hard trying to get out of this funk. I have been having a hard time viszualizing and meditating and have put it off the last two days.

What i need right now is encoruagement, or advice from all of you. When I got here I was in that funk state and immediately raised my vibrations to happiness, I may not have been 100% but I was so happy getting here. It disppoainted getting rejected by him again.

8/11/2015 11:58 pm  #84

CarpeDiem wrote:

I'm been in a funk the past couple of days after finding out about the rebound. I do believe it's a rebound and I am trying not to see this person remotely being relevant, but it pops in my mind. I am trying my best not to give it energy.

I am been sad and it's been hard trying to get out of this funk. I have been having a hard time viszualizing and meditating and have put it off the last two days.

What i need right now is encoruagement, or advice from all of you. When I got here I was in that funk state and immediately raised my vibrations to happiness, I may not have been 100% but I was so happy getting here. It disppoainted getting rejected by him again.

Β 
Let's reframe this!
I've taken a few days off, now I'm ready to rock and roll! I'm letting go of everything in my past that serves me badly, and I'm moving forward with positive intentions and enormous aspirations!
I know how to visualise, and I know how to meditate. I'm going to reinstate those processes today. I'm so grateful to be part of this forum of likeminded co-creators, and when I first came here I learnt very quickly that I can control my thoughts and thus my emotions. I've decided to go a little more general, and focus on manifesting an incredible mate. Who knows, perhaps the universe will bring me back my guy. All I know for sure is that he's going to be AMAZING! Let's go!

Last edited by Cherished (8/11/2015 11:59 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/13/2015 1:20 pm  #85

I started therapy yesterday. I met with a life coach yesterday.

I feel like I put it off for too long and need to vent out everything I went through the past few months. I made strives to feel better through help here but deep down I have been depressed with everything and staying here on these sites turns out was just a veil, I didn't feel great internally.

I felt relieved after talking to the therapist. For a long time I blamed myself for a lot of things in my life. And he made me feel great. I found out that I need to stop blaming myself for everything, a lot of things were not my fault, dad getting sick, ex... etc...

The only thing that hurt was that after talking about my ex and every single nitty gritty detail he was able to find out a lot about both of us. He says he ex is a very toxic person, commitment issues, a narcasisst, possessive etc. We may have stayed a long time together, he said he has a lot of issues which in turn ruined our relationship. It was mainy him. He said my issue is I have low self esteem. And it seems to be the reason why my exes have mainly been with guys that are subpar, the reason why break up affected me this much was this was the first one i ever talked with about marrige, kids a future, and we were very serious.

I care about him a lot but he said I need to stop trying to change someone who doesn't want to. He said we are very compatible people its just he has a lot of personal demons he can't face. He hasn't come out and he's 26 and still lives at home, doesn't stay single at all after a break up from pevious relationships, and his very first ex seems to have ruined him how abusive and emotionally controlling the other guy was to my ex. The rebound is a prime example that he isn't happy with himself and shows he has commitment issues. the way he left shows he can't handle problems. Whether or not he meant he was never happy with me is debateble, he might of meant he was never happy with himself. either way its pointless but I am happy now that I can stop blaming myself.

It hurts don't get me wrong but it was an eye opener. The therapist is now going to help me get rid of all these feelings I harbor from so may things, feeings only hurt you because you let them, they can altered.

The therapist made me see my worth, I am intelligent, I got accepted into the school of my dreams, I have ambitions and am on a different page in my life. I may have made myself look needy and crazy but I needed to stop because I have alot of worth. My ex and I are different pages in our lives it seems. He said it's best to just let it go, he isn't right for me.

with that said it sucks but I need to eradicate everything that has happened, and I think this will help me.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/13/2015 1:24 pm)

8/13/2015 2:58 pm  #86

Well done for making that decision to see a therapist! It does take a lot to do that, as you are going deep inside to all the painful wounds again but believe me its worth it.

I started seeing a counsellor in july 2014 on a weekly bases and i made huge improvements within months. I then started every fortnight. Eventually 11 months later my counsellor realised for months we were just meeting up literally for a "catchup" and mothing else. I become so positive and realised why things turned out this way etc which helped me so much. I realised i wasnt crazy! He then Suggested we end the therapy as its come
To a natural end but he left the doors open for me anyway in case i felt i needed to go back. Its been 2 months since i last saw my counsellor and I am coping just fine.

This forum has helped alot though.

Keep it up. Oncw you have talked about it to a therapist and got it out there you will feel better

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/13/2015 3:27 pm  #87

It just sucks that he believe my ex isn't worth it and i need to leave. He's toxic.

He also didn't like that I was using LOA and reading Books like the secret. I should've started a while ago getting help, as he says everything that happened was traumatic for me. He said that these things give people false hope, a pseudoscience, some things just aren't meant to be and my ex isn't good for me.

8/13/2015 3:47 pm  #88

CarpeDiem wrote:

It just sucks that he believe my ex isn't worth it and i need to leave. He's toxic.

He also didn't like that I was using LOA and reading Books like the secret. I should've started a while ago getting help, as he says everything that happened was traumatic for me. He said that these things give people false hope, a pseudoscience, some things just aren't meant to be and my ex isn't good for me.

Ok maybe you need to find another therapist that you connect with. He seems really negative and not encouraging at all.

My therapist was empathetic when i told him my situation. I did mention the secret to him but he had never heard of it. He was abit confused about Vee though but as was I. One min he would say you guys are practically together etc n then the next he would wuestion me why i want to be with someone like vee who is scared to commit etc. but i ignored those things coz deep down no one knows vee like I do so no one will understand the relationship we had.  And same goes for you, no one will understand the relationship you had except for yourself.

8/13/2015 3:56 pm  #89

Baby_r wrote:

CarpeDiem wrote:

Ok maybe you need to find another therapist that you connect with. He seems really negative and not encouraging at all.

My therapist was empathetic when i told him my situation. I did mention the secret to him but he had never heard of it. He was abit confused about Vee though but as was I. One min he would say you guys are practically together etc n then the next he would wuestion me why i want to be with someone like vee who is scared to commit etc. but i ignored those things coz deep down no one knows vee like I do so no one will understand the relationship we had.  And same goes for you, no one will understand the relationship you had except for yourself.

I agree ! You are the only person who can create your reality no one else can , you have to make the decision for yourself if you want to give up on him or not , I'm just finally realizing I have all the power to create and change my reality and you cannot keep dwelling on your past and everything that went wrong and keep bringing it up or you'll stay in a negative vibration ( cherished on this forumn has helped me so much to realize that ) you have the power your therapist doesn't you can change this you can make everything a new don't give up if you truly want him back we are all in this journey together

Last edited by Love5278 (8/13/2015 3:58 pm)

8/13/2015 4:13 pm  #90

This is so true! I totally agree. You need to stop repeating this story. Cherished and Veronica have also said that. You need to move forward and you cant do that if you are still holding onto the past. Let go. Forget it even happened. Start fresh. Brand new relationship with your guy. Thats what I am doing. I even slowly started getting rid of the things from the past because I want a new relationship, not past 2 of the previous one. Start doing things that make you feel good. Maybe start listening to music and dance infront of a mirror which I recommened in a different thread too. It helps to lift your mood

Board footera