Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2015 2:27 am  #71

Re: CarpeDiem: My Journey

“In the Vortex” is the latest evolution of Abraham’s message – as they are always looking for phrases, stories and anecdotes to better communicate their concepts. In recent workshops they repeatedly and lovingly encourage, prod and tease us to ‘get in the vortex’ – as an answer to basically any human dilemma.

Your Non-Physical Self:

Abraham tell us that the real secret behind all of this Law of Attraction stuff is that we have a non-physical self (which they refer to as our ‘Inner Being’), in addition to our physical self

And, that we are a complex multi-dimensional being and much communication occurs between the two parts of ourselves. Understanding the two parts of our overall being is necessary in order to really understand the ‘In the Vortex’ concept.

The Vortex:

The vortex then, is simply the connection or alignment between your non-physical self and your physical self – the link between you and you. Our non-physical selves are totally ‘tapped in, tuned in and turned on’ to all that we truly are. However our physical selves have the habit of disconnecting from this awareness. Reconnecting our physical and non-physical selves is what ‘in the vortex’ means.

Thankfully we have a built in system that tells us when we are in alignment with our Inner Being (and that we truly want and desire) and when we aren’t. This built in system is our emotions. Simply put, when we are in high, uplifted and enjoyable emotions we are in the vortex. When we are in low, downtrodden and painful emotions we are out of the vortex. And, we do have the power to bridge this gap.

It’s An Ongoing In and Out Process:

Being in and out of the vortex is an ongoing, in and out process. As Abraham tells us, it’s not like a degree you get that you have forever more. Its natural, and in fact necessary, to go in and out. Being out of the vortex (or in contrast) is helpful as it feeds new clarity, ideas and desires to our Inner Being (who instantly lines up with them). Whether or not our physical self has the same pleasure is up to us.

How To Get In the Vortex:

Getting in the vortex is a matter of emotional or vibrational change. You need to shift your emotional (and vibrational) state from lower to higher. In essence, you need to become more Inner Being like and embody an optimistic, empowered and positive relationship with yourself, others and life in general. When you do so, not only will you feel happy, content, secure, appreciative, and joyful, but you will now be in the vibrational vicinity to all that is at match to that as well.

There are many, many ways to get in your vortex – and different things work for different people. My SHIFT-IT work is about helping people get organized with graphic visions and plans. And doing their inner alignment work so they can really believe, allow and manifest what they ultimately want. My work aids some in getting in the vortex depending on where they are and how much they really do what I guide them to do.

There are many, many ways to get in the vortex that aren’t related to drawing maps and/or directly working on your thoughts and feelings. Things as diverse as sleeping, meditating, walking in nature, getting angry, making love, reading inspiration literature, listening to Abraham recordings, dancing, cutting a good business deal, going to the beach, etc will pop you back into your vortex. The key is to develop some emotional awareness, collect and do/be things that work specifically for you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

8/06/2015 12:26 am  #72

**** guys, today I have been getting thoughts of "what if he is with someone else" Everytime I think it in my mind I say go away bad thought, no he is not with someone else he loves etc..., but it won't go away. How do I erase it. I don't want to give it energy.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/06/2015 12:26 am)

8/06/2015 1:17 am  #73

What you will come to realise is that you are driving this all by yourself! It's you creating those thoughts, and you have the ability to quickly chsnge those thoughts and replace them with better ones. It's just a habit, and when you become COMPLETELY DETERMINED once and for all, you will stop yourself and do whatever is necessary to change your thoughts. Moment by moment if you have to. It's actually much simpler than we all make it out to be. You don't like the idea of ur guy dating someone else? Perfect, CHANGE THE IDEA!

I also want to point this out- "no,  he is not with someone else" is actually STILL pointing to the fact that there is someone else! The universe doesn't hear yes or no, it FEELS the ESSENCE of what you are vibrating. So saying "no, he's not with someone else!" Is still vibrating.......... THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE! Are you with me? You should instead be focusing on "He loves me, adores me, he is CRAZY about me!" Can't you already feel the difference in vibration between your statement and mine?

Feel it in your soul..

8/08/2015 4:46 am  #74

"He loves me, adores me, he is CRAZY about me!"

8/08/2015 4:52 am  #75

He wants me and only me, because he knows I am the best. He is constantly thinking of me and really wants to talk to me.

He will contact me. Watch.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/08/2015 4:54 am)

8/09/2015 3:51 pm  #76

Well I am back at square one. He is now with someone else and I am floored. We had a few angry exchanged through text. he basically said he was never happy with me, he doesnt see a future etc.

What I funny is how we were together for a long time and now he got into a new relationship quickly. Its clearly a reboun it hasn't even been 4 months

but now I am in a dilemna and don't know what to do. Do I give up or can I really turn this around. I imporved so much and now don't know what to do. I feel stuck.

8/09/2015 5:28 pm  #77

Yes, you can turn this around!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/09/2015 6:08 pm  #78

You can turn it around. But first, you need to decide to either embrace LOA fully or not. If you are to get him back, you ABSOLUTELY must let go of the dreadful stories you are currently telling. Do you understand that you are creating that all by yourself?

Feel it in your soul..

8/09/2015 11:51 pm  #79

I did a lot of thinking. And I came here yesterday a frantic mess. I am not going to let him or this new person make me unhappy.

I clearly was not in the frame of mind to attract him back. I do believe LOA works. I manifested so many other things so it has to work.

I went snooping on his instagram for the first time in a while and tho I was positive about how he would respond when I texted him, I got the response I didn't want and magically he then puts his first picture with someone new. I basically when looking to get hurt.

Regardless if I did create this situation, I am looking at this from a different light.

Some of you might disagree with this as you you shouldnt anaylze but I am looking at it from this light...
As much as it hurts, the fact that there is someone new means.

1. Its a rebound (we haven't been broken up that long and we had a 2 year relationship (tho we had our issues) it was wayyy too quick to already be ith someone else even Veronica said so)
2. The fact he has someone new means that person isn't a threat, it goes to show that there is something inherently wrong with my ex. He knows something is missing. He may seem happy on instagram and seem happy with this new person but realistically speaking, he isn't happy, it's a facade. Some may say I caused him to move on quickly but its impossible to have moved on that quick for anybody. he is filing a void.
3. All this makes me happy because that means I have some sort of effect on him that he had to fill in my empty space. He misses me.
4. The fact he blocked me when we broke up, still ignores me, and treats me like ****... and i know many of you will say I created this and maybe I have, but it goes to show that he isn't happy with himself if he has to treat me this way in order to repress this.
5. I don't regret my messages regardless of how angry and crazy it mightve made me seem because now they are on his mind, I will be on his mind. I have control now.

Maybe I wasn't ready. Yeah, I may have felt happy but I didn't let go of the past with him.

All these numbered points i made, i am now using them to be positive. My ex is thinking of me and I have a huge impact on him for him to have to be doing this.

I don't like this shitty feeling I have brought to myself, so I am putting an end to this once and for all.

I am taking back my power, as much as it hurts he can enjoy his rebound because it'll only be time before he realizes that it's me he is missing. I am way better than his rebound, I know my worth. I KNOW for a fact it will end. I have trust in the universe because these relationships don't last. its way too soon.

Since I still harbor restentment, and have proven I am a deliberate creator, this is how I am going to take control of this whole situation. I still havent let go of my past and this is why it didn't work. And thats why i believe many of us here haven't succeeded, we still can't let go. I haven't let go but I am at the point where I must for my own sanity. It am having a hard time forgiving and this why I haven't manifested him. This could be wrong in the eyes of some but I don't care I need to make myself feel good.

I am no longer going to pin for my him. I KNOW my worth and I know my value, I need to stop allowing him to be the reason for my happiness. I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY not him and not anybody.

with that said I am now going to manifest a "love" and it could possibly be him it could be someone else. the universe knows my desire and by doing so in being general, it may well bring him back. I still haven't fully forgiven so i think its best I keep it general and only then will i raise my vibration to attract someone better, or quite possibly him since that was what I had desired in the first place. this is the ultimate way the universe will deliver and I'll succeed.

Yes, it's scary that I could well be attracting someone inherently new but if he's way better then my ex, why should it matter, i'll be happier and wouldnt think twice about him then.

I am tired of hurting myself and I think this is the best decision for myself.

i am taking back my energy and no longer will I let him have this power over me. I am worth it, and he is not. I have to be selfish!

I am restarting this journey and doing this my way. I will update and when I do feel like visualizing it will be general. I am going to really be selfish now and go back to that self love I was working on.

I am ready to succeed.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/10/2015 1:02 am)

8/10/2015 10:01 am  #80

I am so glad to hear you are being powerful! THIS IS AWESOME! Yes, you have a ton of power and YES you are in control.  So, keep with the joy and use all the positives you mentioned.  Stay focused! You can do it!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera