Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2015 12:58 pm  #21

Re: CarpeDiem: My Journey

i've been flaking on my meditations lately. haven't done them.

my birthday is tomorrow too. We'll see if I get a text from him.

7/23/2015 2:24 am  #22

So my birthday was yesterday and my love didn't send me any message. I would've been hurt but honestly I had such a great time that it didn't bother me in the slightest. I don't even care or feel bothered at all. It's strange I feel no emotion.

It sounds negative but honestly I could careless.
I am just happy with how today turned out.

I was feeling down about everyone flaking on my birthday but to my coworker who I barely met, she truly made me find a true friend in her. She made my day and she barely knows me. She has such a caring soul.

It was nice for a day to forget about everything, every issue, and my internal battle I've had. I'm so thankful universe for my birthday. I

7/23/2015 2:26 am  #23

Happy Belated Birthday! We'd have shared it here with u! πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/23/2015 3:59 am  #24

Thank you Cherished!

I have a question tho. Is me not getting that message from him and me not feeling any sort of emotion at all because of that, Good or bad towards the universe and my manifestation.

I feel completely fine. I just think he is being petty, I doubt he forgot.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (7/23/2015 4:04 am)

7/23/2015 4:20 am  #25

It's exactly what you think it is..  Just know that everything is always working out for you. I probably wouldn't be focusing too much on him being petty though,  unless you want to create more of that? Perhaps you can reframe it better.. This is just one in a lifetime of birthdays he will share with you!

For me, I've never reached a point of not caring, but I certainly have had days where I've just experienced more of a knowing that I will have my time with my guy again. Let's see what everyone else thinks? Also I was wondering if you should edit your thread title to something more positive now you are feeling relief?!

Feel it in your soul..

7/23/2015 4:31 am  #26

Yeah not caring does sound negative. You're absolutely right. I guess I should reframe the word to something else. What I meant by not caring is that even tho not getting that message would've hurt me before, I'm just calm and just brush it off. It has no negative impact on me. I feel fine and calm.

Let's change it to: "I'm fine, I'm calm." That sounds better right? Lol.

Also I should change the word petty. Don't want him to be like that. I would Rather this all Be positive so we can both be happy together.

But since changing my outlook I'm definitely focusing on me now. I'm important and worthy. It's not selfish, I am now learning to appreciate myself a lot more. I forgot where I read this but being selfish isn't a bad thing, one should be positively selfish. It raises your vibrations.

It's the best. I'm learning to have a lot of self love since recharging my focus.

I now just meditate (when I feel like it) I don't do it as much anymore. and go on with my day and just have faith that it'll happen. Yeah I've been lazy but I'm really doing whole self focus now. I want more time to make myself happy and It feels great. Its about me now. The universe already knows what I want, I have my trust it will deliver.

Btw im not sure how to change the thread title. Anybody figure it out?

Last edited by CarpeDiem (7/23/2015 4:43 am)

7/23/2015 4:52 am  #27

You're winning! I'm so proud of you 😊 And I also just read something about selfishness.. Great co-creating! It is impossible to be too selfish, if it is coming from a place of love. In order for you to create ANYTHING, you must assume that emotion and vibration. You need to BE love to attract it. So you must first be able to look at yourself with love, respect and admiration- and treat yourself accordingly. And then you will attract people and experiences that reflect your self-love. You're doing wonderfully well πŸ’›

Feel it in your soul..

7/23/2015 4:53 am  #28

Can you go back to your first post and edit the subject?

Feel it in your soul..

7/23/2015 5:07 am  #29

This is what Abraham say about selfishness..
"People say Abraham, you are teaching selfishness! And we say indeed we are. Because if you're not selfish enough to align with who you are, then you've got nothing to give."

The only thing you should be selfish about is your own happiness...Once you've attained "happiness" you will be an absolute asset to all those you touch!!!  Once you are aligned with Source, you will be "of service" to those around you.  In your disconnected state you are doing a disservice to yourself and everyone around you...

Feel it in your soul..

7/23/2015 5:09 am  #30

AND you literally just read my mind.. I was going to say why not title your thread "My Journey." 😊

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera