Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2015 1:53 pm  #11

Re: CarpeDiem: My Journey

DAY 2: DISCOURAGEMENT (#16)
• I am discouraged because I feel like my anger is destroying my chances
• I am discouraged because I am ruining my chances to get him back with my lack of faith
• I am discourage because I feel like this is impossible
• I am discouraged and feel like I am going to fail
• I feel like I will never be able to find someone else
• I am scared open up to someone, I am afraid of getting hurt
• I feel like I ruined my relationship
• I feel like I have done something wrong and thats why all this happened to me, I feel like I am being punished by God but I don't know for what...
• I feel like I am not good enough and thats why he left. I genuinely work very hard at my job to always be the best, I have worked so hard in community college to now get into one of the best universities in my country, I take pride in myself in always doing the right thing, I am proud of myself for being faithful and not being pormiscous, but still I feel like I wasn't good enough and thats why he left
• Since the break up was a really low blow in how he did it to me, I feel like since he lost respect that there is something wrong with me
• I am afraid to love someone again
• the thought of the possibility of new relationship realtionship scares me... I feel like I am not ready if it has to be a new person

Last edited by CarpeDiem (7/11/2015 1:56 pm)

7/11/2015 3:45 pm  #12

I'm so proud of you for putting in the effort here, great job. Now, you've moved from anger to discouragement. And while that probably doesn't feel very different to you, there are 2 points to remember:
It IS a different and higher vibration, so LOA will start to take hold and help you as you move up the scale.
If you continue to move your emotions slowly,  it will be a natural and very real shift up the scale. 

You can't start at anger and get to joy in a day,  but do it this way and you WILL arrive there sooner than you think.. And most importantly, it will become your new "normal." When you feel ready to move up (no rush) use your previous bullet points and look at them from the perspective of "Blame" instead. You're doing really well 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

7/13/2015 5:13 pm  #13

Day 3 Blame

• I blame myself for ruining our relationship
• I blame myself for being so insecure
• I blame myself for not believing him and not letting things go
• I blame myself for always trying to be right
• I blame myself for taking my anger out on him
• I blame myself for the pain I cased hjm during our relationship
• I blame myself for everytime I made him cry or made him feel bad
• I blame myself for letting ego destroy things

I am sorry....
I fucked up.

This was my hardest post. I felt sadness writing this. I am terrible for ruining my relationship twice.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (7/13/2015 5:15 pm)

7/13/2015 6:06 pm  #14

Ok.. There's a lot of blame on yourself there. And that's ok for now, but as we work up the scale you will come to realise that ALL of these perceived things you say you have "done" are actually just thoughts and stories you keep telling. It's valuable to see where you currently are in terms of your thoughts. But we need to now reach for the next emotion, worry. Can you feel how worry is still basically where you are, but a little softer than blame? So instead of saying "I blame myself for the pain I caused him" you will be reframing it to:

"I worry about the pain I may have caused him." Can you feel the difference in that? It should feel like a little relief. I know this process brings out emotions, but that's actually the point- you are stuck in some very negative momentum, and we need to shift the emotions. You are doing so great. Please try to remember that you are not terrible? You are a beautiful person who only wants love nd happiness like the rest of us. You are worthy of all the wonderful things you could ever imagine. And you will have them. You only need to strive to find better thoughts about this each day. Can you keep going? We are all here behind you 😘

Feel it in your soul..

7/13/2015 7:00 pm  #15

Did I do this day incorrectly? I realize that blame in a negative emotion but I didn't put any blame on him because this is about me. Compared to the other days this was hardest for the sole reason that it made me have to really think about what was there to blame on myself.

7/13/2015 7:08 pm  #16

However you feel is right. There's no right or wrong. But you will soon realise that blaming yourself is harsh, and unnecessary. It most certainly is about you, that's correct. But what you will find is that you can quickly and easily forgive yourself. And then it changes from "blaming" yoyrself into "taking responsiblity" for your thoughts, emotions and thus your  vibration. Eventually you will let go of all of this past negativity. It doesnt serve you at all. And it is irrelevant now anyway. You create your entire life. So every time you move up an emotion, you must try to "let go" of the previous emotion. Tomorrow or whenever it feels right, decide to completely stop the blaming, and move it to worry instead. If you are doing this right, you won't feel a need to revisit blame. Because you will have nudged it gently into worry. Worry is a higher vibration, so you are actually gaining a better momentum than before, and you will soon be breaking out into hope. And it should actually feel BELIEVABLE.

Feel it in your soul..

7/17/2015 2:54 am  #17

I was meditating today (my second session of the day) and I felt off. My first one was great. However for the second one...

I had a hard time concentrating and focusing. I don't know if I was dozing off. I just had a hard time visualizing and thinking of my love. I don't know why.

Does that affect my process/ a setback? I was feeling great so I dunno if this was a bad thing.  I just couldn't really concentrate, I don't know how to describe it.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (7/17/2015 2:58 am)

7/17/2015 3:20 am  #18

Nope, it doesn't set you back.. not unless you think it does 😊 Just forget it and try again tomorrow!

Feel it in your soul..

7/20/2015 5:41 pm  #19

This is an UPDATE: STILL WORKING ON THIS

Hey guys, I have managed to get out of my funk a bit. Still have a few minor sad moments but then I mentally slap myself and tell myself it'll be fine. the biggest thing that causes me stress is work, I am managing to be more calm and more positive even when it gets super hectic (restauraunt). i try find what I am grateful for and ignore the negativity of some people there. I am trying to be more happy at work and its been great help. Made a lot of new friends through my coworkers.

I was so depressd about my love I was in a terrible state. I have would glance at his social media whenever curiosity hit (it had been a total of 4 times in these months) but now I have no urge to look or snoop. Out of sight out of mind, if i dont pay attention to my negative thoughts and go looking for it then it does not exist nor will i create it in my reality.

Cherished has helped me immensley. I may not be 100% there and I still have my moments of doubt but i mentally slap myself (I am human we all go through these phases) I tell myself it'll be okay, I am great, I am worthy, beautiful etc... I make myself feel love and worth. I have had so many people around me tell me to be positive about EVERYTHING! And I have been more happy about every situation now, even those that seem bad.

And in positivity from this negative situation, I learned that there was a lot about myself to change... but for the better, if it wasn't for all of this I wouldnt see all the great things that every thing that happens to us teaches us.

I am still going to keep updated. I am not sure where I am on the scale... I don't feel blame (I have done enough of pointing the finger), I don't feel disappointment (that was a long time ago, Ive accepted the facts), if anything I just feel doubt now (even tho I quickly scold myself and tell myself to believe).

I guess I am on

[size=150]10. Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
but like with anything this is a process and patience is key. I am get frustrated sometimes because I fall asleep during my meditation or that I have a hard time focusing sometimes on a consitent thought about my love without my mind wandering and I feel it is hindering my manifestation. But I am still learning and growing.

And I am noticing a shift now since I have now made my daily ritual of meditating.
I can not wait for the manifestation to come.
Thank you all. Will keep you guys updated.[/size]

Last edited by CarpeDiem (7/23/2015 4:51 am)

7/20/2015 6:12 pm  #20

Here is another HUGE HUGE thing CarpeDiem. When you get happy and are positive, just expect miracles to happen in front of you. Get in the euphoric zone where you mentally feel connected (stress released from the world) and expect everything around you to be amazing. And guess what happens? Everything becomes amazing. You see signs here and there that your manifestation is coming true and wonderful things start happening. Maybe someone will leave a huge tip for you. But when you get to that zone and just expect great things to happen to you, they will. Ex. Went to Savannah, Georgia on July 4th for Independence Day. Always thought the tickets were expensive but wanted to get out of the city. Went to the airport with joy (not just a great mood, with joy) and expected everything around me to be great. When I checked in, they gave me the option to trade my ticket in for one that would land an hour later in return for 2x the cash of the ticket (so for $900). 

When you reach that peak and just expect great things, they happen to you.

Board footera