Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2015 3:58 am  #101

Re: CarpeDiem: My Journey

Thanks Cherished

But it's true. I am taking a different route with this. He is irrelevant to me now, same with the rebound. And I don't see it as negative in what I said, to me it positive. I just need to stop placing him as a priority to me. He wanted me gone so fine I'll let him be on his own, he'll eventually realize that getting rid of me was a huge mistake. And will come back crawling back, lol that day will be soooo much fun when it happens soon.

My therapist is making me see things differently and helping me see my worth. None of it, he or anybody or the rebound is a threat to me. Yeah I want him back but I just am tired from living in the past and feeling miserable so I am really making myself happy and it feels great. So I am just not focusing on him anymore. I am taking back any ounce of power I gave him. The only visualization I do it the "Pussy Whip" cause it only takes five minutes. I just don't want to do 30 mins cause cause sorry, I got my own life to focus on sweetie, you're not that important ;). I LOVE how Lanie really wants you to just empower yourself and that's what I am doing. I also visualize him just really trying so hard to try to get my attention lol when I DO feel like thinking of him. MY visualizations I do now empowering towards me and I reverse the roles, it now my lover in my role constantly texting me, and begging me to come back and apologizing and being a sucker for me etc. it feels great reversing the roles now.

My therapist said there is nothing wrong with being angry and I have to take my own pace in healing. People try too quickly to heal and fix and that's what I did which wasn't good for me.I tried to hard and I just have to accept it, it's okay to be angry and hate him, for however long I need too, it will end naturally at some point. I have stayed in my anger phase for a bit, I journaled my anger, trashed talked him in my journal, the rebound etc. As bad as it it, it felt SOOOO GOOD letting that **** just out, I know you shouldnt write out this but people here need to see that sometimes just venting it out is positive release. For me it was to get it on paper and just let it sit.

it is liberating and it makes ME HAPPY. It great knowing that I can stop blaming myself for so many things and see that I have a big heart. My therapist is all for me doing what I need and he's made me seeit's my ex who has a lot of issues. Whether or not I created that is irrelevant because this journey is about me and I am now seeing my worth and what I can do to control my life and be happy. I am HAPPY I can change me and become a better person.

I am reading a book my therapist recommended and I realized I really wasn't valuing myself and being dependent on someone. Really being selfish is helping me. I think I am finally moving on each day little by little from him.

I don't need him, I don't need anybody to make me happy.

That's why for me I am not doing scripting or anything etc. I have trust in the universe, it knows what I want and it'll bring me what I want or even better. The universe it telling me at this point in my life to really LOVE myself and just enjoy myself. I getting my relationship with myself back. I am winning a love back. When I can do that then what I want will happen.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/20/2015 4:22 am)

8/20/2015 5:23 am  #102

CarpeDiem wrote:

I  have stayed in my anger phase for a bit, I journaled my anger, trashed talked him in my journal, the rebound etc. As bad as it it, it felt SOOOO GOOD letting that **** just out, I know you shouldnt write out this but people here need to see that sometimes just venting it out is positive release. For me it was to get it on paper and just let it sit. .

People here HAVE actually seen that sometimes venting out is positive release. Because there have been 2030 views on this thread, and several pages of it are venting. I agree, it's awesome that you are feeling so great! And keep up the good work, hopefully you can one day work through and transcend anger and hatred. When you are free of those emotions, you will reach a state of bliss you never knew existed. Much love to you! 😊😘
Β 

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/26/2015 12:42 am  #103

I started school again and I am beyond happy. I now attend my dream school. I worked sooo hard throughout the years and dreamed and dreamed of getting into this school. Its incredibly difficult and I was one of the 100 people out of thousands to get into my major to study.

For the first time I havent had him cross my mind, I forgot about everything thats happened in my life the past few months. it felt so weird that i really had it wiped clean from my mind. I havent woken up with any sort of knot feeling in my stomach either. i wake up happy, i don't feel like i am forcing myself out of bed.

I am so high on life right now, its insane.

I have made a ton of new friends, hell I have two guys that interested in me. I got a promotion at my job, I have an interview for an internship for my field Β of study

and last but not least...

my therapist told me today, that within the 3 sessions that we've had, he says I am drastically changing, he says I exude such a confidence its incredible, I am not 100% there I still have very minimal moments where i am sad and doubt but its so minimal now.Β 

I haven't focus on him, i really have just been doing me. I am so happy and really am getting there each and everyday.

I AM SOOOO ******* HAPPY! Sorry for the profanity but I REALLY FEEL GREAT!

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/26/2015 12:43 am)

9/02/2015 2:44 pm  #104

UPDATE:Β 

So I finally now attend my dream university as you all now. I have been very happy here, because I had dreamed for so long wanting to attend here. I have new friends, a new journey etc. People have been praising me for now attending here, I am now finally getting the support Ive always wanted, people are telling me they are so proud I got into this very competitive school and its great I am getting these positive messages from people in my ife.

Anywho I finally landed an internship for my career. I am beyond happy! I now have a job that actually pertains with my field and it fits with my class schedule ITS AMAZING! I even had my first design project on my own with my boss supervising. It was great she gave me creative cntrol very early on when I just barely started.

I have been wanting to leave my restaurant job so badly as I am tired and the universe brought this internship into my life. THANK YOU!Β 

I have been incredibly distracted, and been pushing myself to do things i dont normally do. I have been manifesting so much.

once my weekend cam tho e and had no more distraction, I finally thought about my love and I was sad because I really long for him, I miss him but I immediately snapped out of it on monday morning and instead of beating myself up for being sad for a couple of days I said to myself, I am gonna have good and bad days, I now accept things as they come instead of fighting them, I feel a certain way for a reason so I stop stressing but I focus a lot more on being happy now. There nothing wrong with having a not so good day, just have the good outweigh it!

Anywho, the past two days so many signs have been appearing in my life regarding my love its so strange. I usally get one sign here and there but its been ridiculous the past two days (I havent done rs or anything pertainng to him, I have just been doing me and really just focusing on myself) so it's crazy.

i heard our song on the radio (they hardly EVER play it) I get emails telling me that his favoirte movie is now being played in theatres again (why did I get an email of that movie when there are countless hmmm?? why that movie... strange ;)) there is a guy in my class who looks similar to him and I am enjoying this eye candy cause I am like ooh I get to see him every (lol it's close enought), i see the same car he drives everywhere in the city, it crazy how often I see people driving his car. I would see it here and there but its crazy how many I see the car now. His favorite singer keeps coming on the radio way more frequently, i went to my notes on email and for some odd reason it took me to all the notes I have saved from our relationship that I forgot existed (again, why was I dragged there of all places, ;)) its non stop like the universe is telling me that he's there. Its like the universe doesn't want me to forget.Β 

It's like HELLO!!! I'm right here :D

Its insane how much I am getting now. :DΒ 

Oh and btw I now have a third guy hitting on me... I don't really have an interest in any of them BUT... **** it, its nice this attention ;)

This confidence I now exude is really doing wonders for me.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (9/02/2015 2:52 pm)

9/02/2015 3:09 pm  #105

This is amazing! Congratulations and well done for all your hard work. Keep it up. Glad to hear your feeling happy and positive. 😊

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

9/02/2015 3:26 pm  #106

This is awesome, keep it going!!

Feel it in your soul..

9/09/2015 11:11 am  #107

So that guy in my class that looks like my love I told y'all about, (and I hope the universe doesn't smite me)

not gonna lie... is hotter... oops sorry haha.

And to be at my school he has to also be very very smart (which is a plus), and he is studying the same major as me which he must KNOW how time consuming it is (something my lover had trouble dealing with)...

and from what Ive been told by professors etc..., people in my field tend to have better romantic relationships with those in that same field because of the fact we would both be understanding of the times and commitment to it. And since we are in studio alot you see them quite frequently.

Hot, Smart, and same field. Its a win win. I did tell the universe for my guy... OR someone better ;)Β 

Now the next part, gotta not be shy and try to talk to him ;-*Β Wish me luck.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (9/09/2015 11:12 am)

9/28/2015 2:54 am  #108

So I haven't done RS or anything at all. I am waiting on trying to do it at a time i fell i can send love. right now, I am at that point where I don't care either way anymore. Time really does heal all wounds.

I still have not fully forgiven but I am finally getting there. In fact, I am started to see that this was the best thing to happen to me. I have changed into a much beter person from all of this. I have been doing me for a while now and am feeling so muhch happier. I finally can say I am happy and love myself truly for the first time in my life. I see my worth and know I deserve the best.

I haven't focused on him at all. I have no urge to snoop anymore. Β I dont make him a priority anymore. I am no longer pinning for him.

I no longer care about his new guy or feed it energy, I just see the new guy as either non existent, or I see myself as far superior to him.

Yes I do miss him still at times but I think I am slowly finally letting go and moving on. I have started to take back any power or energy Ive given him, I am destorying any bad energy ive given to this situation, I no longer am feeding it.

However, My heart is weird, My heart one minute wants him and the next minute I think that there is someone better out there for me. So I still have that internal battle with myself, Im in limbo if now he is what I want I see it as a good thing because I am started to see that it isn't about him anymore, I am capable of love with whoever it maybe.

and I think ultimately the new relationship I have found is with myself and I happy with that.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (9/28/2015 2:56 am)

10/07/2015 1:54 am  #109

Guys, I need help?

my heart is in limbo.

i was in such a dark place when i first came here.Β i took a lot of time to myself and really can say i am happy and enjoying life.Β 

i really dont think about the past anymore and don't like talking about it. its pointless.

howver here is my issue. i don't know what i want anymore.

i now am a better person now and have changed. people comment all the time how happy i am, how much ive changed and grown, people have really started to look at me differently, i really have attracted the best into my life now. but... i don't know if i want him back.

nothing has happened, no contact from him but it doesn't bother me nor do i dwell on it.

i love him but i just feel like I am worth so much more now. i am not trying to be conceited but i have accomplished so much since my breakup. i have learned to love myself, i no longer have low self esteem. this break up and drak period has really has really been one of the best things to happen to me and i now see it as such a positive thing because it's helped me become better and happier.

so thats why i don't know if i want him or not. at times i do and at other times i am just like, i deserve the absolute best.

what do i do?Β 

Last edited by CarpeDiem (10/07/2015 2:01 am)

10/07/2015 2:05 am  #110

You focus on love and the most incredible relationship you can manifest. He will probably enter back in at some stage, and so will other guys. And then it's your choice. Create yourself the most amazing love-life and keep getting happy. 😘

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera