Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2016 11:11 pm  #1

New Pictures

Hey guys. Over the past few days, I've been implementing some of the things I've seen people post here with their success stories, and, for the first time in, I dunno, three weeks? I feel amazing. Just like...amazing. I wanted to share that with someone is all.

The kicker happened a little while ago. I was on Facebook--my love and I aren't friends there, but we have mutual friends--and I saw that she changed her profile picture. (Note: Not a stalk--just a notice. I'm trying very hard to avoid her Facebook page.)

This is the first new one since the last time we talked about 5mo ago. Instead of causing a sharp pain in my heart, it makes me even happier, if you can believe it, and I'm falling even further in love with her. Somehow, she's more beautiful than I remembered, and I can feel the love grow between us. We will do this, and we will reunite.

No questions or concerns--just wanted to share this with you guys and see if you had anything to add. Thanks for being a wonderful group and getting me back on track with everything. It'll happen!

11/29/2016 12:05 am  #2

Re: New Pictures

What a beautiful feeling. I smiled reading your post.
Im not feeling the best today but posts like your lifts my spirit up.
Thanks

11/29/2016 1:21 am  #3

Happy for you

11/29/2016 5:04 am  #4

Thanks, you guys. I'm working to keep my vibration sky-high, as it was last night. I'm certain it's going to work out, that we truly belong together. I'm overjoyed today, and excited to hear from her. It's almost like I can feel her picking up her phone and looking at it from time to time.

Last edited by TheChemist (11/29/2016 6:40 am)

11/29/2016 5:18 am  #5

That's awesome!  Finding alignment always feels good and it is contagious, you are putting everyone in a feel good place....so thank you for that!

Truth is what you believe in.

12/02/2016 9:45 am  #6

That's great, sooo awesome

12/02/2016 10:42 am  #7

Can I ask what you feel? Is it like it's a normal feeling to see a pic of her? I keep a pic in my wallet of my love, or still on my phone and stuff and when I used to see pics I would get all fearful and nervous but now it's just normal and I smile and go on with my day. 

12/03/2016 3:01 pm  #8

Alycat1110 wrote:

Can I ask what you feel? Is it like it's a normal feeling to see a pic of her? I keep a pic in my wallet of my love, or still on my phone and stuff and when I used to see pics I would get all fearful and nervous but now it's just normal and I smile and go on with my day. 

It's very similar to that. I haven't spoken with her in a little while, so, I dunno, a part of your mind starts to think, 'Well, what if she's changed too much? What if I have? What if I'm chasing something that no longer exists?' I know, intellectually, that that's false--we once spent six months living across the country from each other following a nasty separation and it had no impact on our attraction.

So, with LoA, I've been working on reminding my heart of this same fact. It's worked, to a greater or lesser extent, but, for the first time, actually seeing her face--smiling, her eyes bright, hair akimbo--showed me that, yes, I'm absolutely correct: We're still together, we're still very much in love, and we'll still spend our lives together. In a way, it reminded me that we needed this time to grow and become better people, to conquer our old demons before we could reunite. It gives me so much hope, and my chest feels literally warm even while I'm typing this. 

I'm not sure how to describe the overall feeling. I think it's...it's the feeling you get, on a Sunday afternoon, when you've spent the last two days having adventures and all you're doing is sitting on the couch, with the windows open, reading, with her legs across your lap and a bottle of wine half-finished between you.

Like...if the world were to end suddenly, I wouldn't really mind, because I'm happy with her, and I can tell she's happier with me than anywhere else.

12/04/2016 11:41 am  #9

Update (plus a bump, hoping more people see this and enjoy it):

I can't stop smiling. Like, no matter what. I feel like I'm with her, although I'm not consciously doing this, and I'm so happy about everything. It's almost...unreal...because I'm not doing it on purpose. It's like the Universe has control of my heart strings, and I'm about to burst from pure joy of being her man. 

Is this ridiculous? Should I find the local sanitarium? Hah, I don't care: I'm so in love, and so happy, and I can't explain it, but I love her so much.

12/04/2016 1:51 pm  #10

Thats amazing!

Board footera