Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2016 10:00 pm  #1

Loving Yourself: A Journey to Success

Before I started consciously practicing LOA to attract my love back I was broken, sad, devastated, and pretty much at rock bottom. After this long journey, I can now look back and see how irrelevantย time is when it comes to manifestation, there is no need to rush things and have things right away, sure that's easy to say and in the moment you may feel desperate for your manifestation but once you receiveย it the time factor won't even matter because you will be living your desire, that's why you must act as if at all times and know that you will get what you want. During this journey I have truly learned how to love myself. Here I am today with my love back in my life, he has said everything I wanted him to say and yes I am happy he is back and amazed that I manifested everything I wanted but I am even happier to say that I have learned to love myself more than I will ever love him. When I was with him before our break up I was so pathetic, I put him before me every time and I put him on a pedestal he did not deserve, I basically lived my life for him and that is no way to live. But now that I have learned to love myself I feel as if I have all the answers. Before I thought I would die if he left me but now If he decided to leave me again I would be okay with that because I love myself so much that I don't need him or anyone else, having a partner is having someone to share your love and life with, not someone to base your life off of. I am truly amazed with how my desires have manifested, it just feels so effortless to me now. I look back and think about the different stages of my journey and smile because I can see how I have grown and changed for the better. So if you ever feel like you "need" your person so much just remember that you don't need them, you need yourself, so love yourself and respect yourself and the universe will bring the right people, places, and things into your beautiful life.ย 

11/28/2016 10:07 pm  #2

Re: Loving Yourself: A Journey to Success

Thank you so much for these words. <3ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

11/28/2016 10:32 pm  #3

Absolutely wonderful loa is truly all about you. A lot of people start their journey getting their love back because they make it about them. They first have to come to the revelation that you described. It was always about you. Congratulations I'll be joining you in the successes shortly ;)

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

11/29/2016 1:18 am  #4

I was waiting for ur success story and here It is...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for ur amazing words..it brings me to the fact tht I am infact learning to love myself too...I was d same way,put myself back and did everything I can to make him happy ,was always available for him even whn at times he wasn't
That brought me to this stage of him.leaving,but now I know I can create my own reality,and it starts with my own best version of loving myself first...and the rest will follow

Happy to read ur story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

11/29/2016 2:32 am  #5

Beautiful beautiful story love and light to you.

Anything and everything is possible!

11/29/2016 3:19 am  #6

Thanks for your success story

She believed she could, so she did.

11/29/2016 7:50 am  #7

Wohoooo congratssโค

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

Board footera